Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You made a post, and overnight it gets over 10,000 brohoofs, your reaction?

Spikey-Wikey

(edited)

Wear a Pinkie Pie onesie/costume and go hopping around the town on all fours.

Edited by Guest

(edited)

I'd be all like "Somepony doesn't know what day April Fool's is" xD

But then, after realizing that they are legit, I would post a Numa Numa video to celebrate :D

Edited by Pegasus

(edited)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  ROFL!

That was my reaction to this topic!

LOL! I don't know. I'd be like, "What the heck is wrong with everybody? Did I cure cancer or something? How did I get so popular? The internet is broken! I feel lightheaded!" *faints*

I can't stop laughing at reading each new post on this thread.

Edited by Frosty Nerd

Lol. Because anyone would ever brohoof a post of mine that many times. xD I'd have more brohoofs than anyone on the site though. Wow...I wonder what I would have even said.

I will have become what I hated: One of the 'popular' posters. Those posters who have their own cliques where people follow them blindly and worship the ground they walk on. Where everything they say, regardless of what it is, is met with rapturous applause. For a poster who prides themselves on being divisive and posting things that are not popular to have a post so popular would be the ultimate dishonour. So, naturally, I would compose a solemn death haiku and commit harakiri to restore my honour in death.

• Brohoof 2

I'd be like "yay" :yay:  and move on forgetting about it.

I will have become what I hated: One of the 'popular' posters. Those posters who have their own cliques where people follow them blindly and worship the ground they walk on. Where everything they say, regardless of what it is, is met with rapturous applause. For a poster who prides themselves on being divisive and posting things that are not popular to have a post so popular would be the ultimate dishonour. So, naturally, I would compose a solemn death haiku and commit harakiri to restore my honour in death.

Seems a bit overboard for a forum about candy colored ponies

Seems a bit overboard for a forum about candy colored ponies

I suppose that sacrificing a goat to Wodanaz after my post gets one brohoof is overboard, too? Honestly, I think it's a calm and reasonable response.

Is it just me or would I be the only one contacting the moderators?  Considering the most members online is 1000, I'd assume it's being hacked or glitches naturally. 

All aside my reaction to this hypothetical situation is:

*swings back on swivel chair*

Mr Burns impression: "Excellent.."

Now to make a fully fledged army and take over the forums with Discord posts.

First it will be the forums, then the entire INTERNET!!!

Muahahaha!!!!

Chaos is a wonderful, wonderful thing!  :umad:

• Brohoof 1