Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You made a post, and overnight it gets over 10,000 brohoofs, your reaction?

Spikey-Wikey

(edited)

That would scare me. if I go on my profile and see 10000 id blink loads of times. it'd be weird if it was my usual low detail nothing post what got it. and no user here has gotten more than 300 brohoofs for a post before. if I got 10000 brohoofs the site might of been hacked or massive organized prank.

Edited by Shanghai

(edited)

I knew posting that image of Rarity in the Rarity Fanclub would result in this. My theory was correct :P

No offense to the Rarity Fanclub, this was merely a joke. I don't want to start a fight in this harmless thread.

Edited by Deadlyblack

Assume it's some kind of bug or hack or something. That's just way too out of the ordinary...

Assuming it was legitimate, my second response would be something like "Seriously, people? It wasn't even that funny", or some derivative of that.

• 5 months later...

Are there even that many active members on the forums? :blink: Must be a glitch of some sort, or a few users making a ton of accounts. I'd probably contact the mods if they didn't know already.

Pretty close in my opinion. I see members coming back from a long break and new members joining so it could be possible, but rather hard and most likely not to happen at all. :P

Of course you would ask such a question :fiery:.

I guess I'd feel proud of myself, but not for long since it wouldn't mean anything to me outside the virtual world.

Edited by SparkWolf