Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Academy predictions

bronyguy759

Going by what I saw in the first EqG movie.

Degrassi (without all the seriousness) with the mane 6. Or Saved by the Bell if you like that more, or if you are 15-17 "Ned's declassified school survival guide" may be easier to remember. I think most episodes will just be teenage girl slice of life, with "adventure" episodes being prom, or rarity's car broke down on the interstate outside of town.

tl;dr the same thing we've seen in ever highschool drama/sitcom/soap opera ever.

It'll probably be cliche teenage high school drama/sitcom. Boy drama, difficult assignments, the works. I can't say I hate or like the idea of a spinoff series but I couldn't care less. I just hope it doesn't turn into Monster/Ever After High.

Honestly I'm not sure about it being all cliche. Due to this being done by the french animation and story team, I'm thinking we might get something rather new and interesting. Personally I think a blend of something like Totally Spies/Martin Mystery and Wakfu might be closure to what will get, which frankly would be amazing.

Who knows, I just hope it's not a boring high school stuff. I expect an episode with Sunset Shimmer being a jerk, only to turn out that said Sunset Shimmer is the one native of the human world 

• 3 weeks later...

episode 1 spike gets nurtured

Episode 2 the main 6 go horse riding and twilight gets a crush on one of the horse and learns that some things are of limits

Episode 3 Sunset shimmer is running for call president and most change everyone's options of her throw song  

Episode 4 spike gets hit by a bus

Episode 5 spike gets put down

High School drama, duh. Crushes, boys, boys, crushes, boys, "OMG LOOK HOW MUCH HOMEWORK MRS. HARSHWINNY GAVE US!", selfies, ,selfies, more selfies, boys, crushes, boys, "Should I ask Soarin'/ Flash Sentry/ Big Mac/ Caramel/ Cheese Sandwich (if he even gets a human counterpart) to prom?", you get it. Typical High School stuffs.

Hopefully plots that are so unpredictable that I can't even predict them.
And also plots where I can't tell what's going to happen next while watching it. That's my hope, at least.

It won't happen. Its high school, do you expect a Ursa Major to come busting into the school? 

*crosses fingers* please not typical high school drama please not typical high school drama please not typical high school drama

My guess its that it will be a funny mix of clichéd high school drama, and Harry potter.

episode 1 spike gets nurtured

Episode 2 the main 6 go horse riding and twilight gets a crush on one of the horse and learns that some things are of limits

Episode 3 Sunset shimmer is running for call president and most change everyone's options of her throw song  

Episode 4 spike gets hit by a bus

Episode 5 spike gets put down

Wtf do you have against spike!?!?!?

It won't happen. Its high school, do you expect a Ursa Major to come busting into the school? 

Hmmm, yes, I must not have realized the question said "predict," not "hope." I was giving my best-case scenario.

Why couldn't they make a comic spin off like they were going to this equestrian academy is probably going to bomb the only the the first movie had going for it is twilight trying to adjust to the human world but that can't happen again

PinkieFanFTW I suppose Hasbro thinks that it is best that they express what life in the world in equestria girls is like to us, perhaps show a whole new perspective to the bronies of the world.

P. S. Do you know who the antagonist (the villan) for equestria girl is? In case you haven't heard the villan's name is Adagio Dazzle.

Well since I don't share everypony's pessimism on this subject, here's what I think.

I think it'll be just like FiM, but tackling subjects that FiM can't tackle due to it's setting/pony characters. Because let's face it, not everything can translate into pony

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There should be an episode were the gang play with a Ouija board and summon the ghost of an evil king human (Sombra)  it would be funny because it would be an add for another one of there toys.

And episode were they all sit down and watch my little pony with pinkie pie fourth wall braking

And episode were they met twilights brother.