Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you had a clone of yourself?

Carbon Maestro

Hmm I'm not sure. I'd probably do what many others are saying, and have it do all my chores while everyone thinks I'm home doing them! I'd also have them say here while I went to BronyCon one year, and not mention to anyone that I was going, but schedule somehow that they would hide when I came back. I'd probably wanna get myself a cheap pay as you go phone though that I could use to plan it out that way......

Probably accomplish tasks I didn't have time for. Bike to a martial arts school, write my fanfic, etc. The fun jobs, while I focused on school. Or switched it up and I do the fun jobs. Doesn't really matter which of us does it after all since we reintegrate regularly.

Probably argue with her. We'd both have my extreme level of stubbornness. And in the end we'd play video games and make artwork. I'd split up my To-Do list with her so that we could get the job done all at the same time. Though it would be more fun to handle everything myself, she'd do it exactly the way I would. *shrugs*

• 3 weeks later...

someone has been reading skulduggery pleasant, anyways there is one thing everyone is thinking that they won't say on here but that would defiantly happen. And I would also have to DJ with myself in a scratch off just to try and beat myself

We both would individually continue the 'pinkification' of the collective human consciousness,furthering the plan to bring Pinkie into this world and ushering forth the ascension of humanity and the eternal party. 

101286+-+animated+grin+pinkie_pie+smile+

Either that or maybe just try to make money off the fact that idk..a random clone is appearing next to me every morning.  :)

• Brohoof 2

ANOTHER ME? We could do so much! Crash parties like psychos, play video games like a boss (I'm awesome at gaming so that would be so HARD!) we could play games and beat everyone else, we could be double the smart, watch twice as much MLP, get twice as much merchandise, be in two places at once and mess with people's minds!!!

post-6662-0-12300900-1404341510_thumb.jpg

I would befriend them, and in the process of hanging out with myself I would learn just how annoying I can probably be. This way, I can learn my flaws and attempt to fix them.

I might try some dirty things as well.

(edited)

Make him go to school in my place. Also, I would command him to do things I can't do, like go on dates with girls (make him do all the hard work, cuz i ain't got time for that) and steal candy from the gas station. That's just how i roll B)

Edited by LZRD WZRD

Absorb memories and knowledge you say? I'd tag team, pick up a few new skills while keeping the clone's existence secret, and when the tine was right, kill him, thus faking my own death, allowing me to start over.

On the bright side, my clone would have the same mindset and be on board with the plan, the down side would be figuring out how to kill it in a way that suits my ends without it trying to kill me...

hmm... a clone of myself with the same personality and looks..
well knowing me i'll probably fall in love with myself (That sounded better in my head)
but for the most part i'd hug myself and be comforting towards it while allowing it to go to school and learn while i stayed home and just layed on my bed while on skype, like i always do, then switch up who goes to school and who doesn't just so the other has time to rest from the annoyance of people in my school or i'd go to school with it and play pokemon with it all the time and than formulate pokemon wifi setups and then record all the findings and experimentation that would be needed to be recorded on my laptop so i always have a record of it (but first i'll have to upgrade my PC so i can have skype on it :3) and yeah it'll be fun i suppose except for the absorbing memories part

(edited)

I would probably go a little insane after we merged the first time, given I've always thought carefully about how you would never know if memories were implanted or not.

I have a feeling both of us would start to wonder who the original actually was and be driven just that little more insane by it.

Edited by Blissful Chaos