Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you had a clone of yourself?

Carbon Maestro

Kill your double.

Probably get her to help me study. I like the idea of differentiating ourselves, and the idea of having her learn cool things and teaching me later. :D

Let's see...

• Play musical duets with whole new instruments. We'd probably agree on the strings.
  • Do extreme programming with a trustworthy partner. A bit of an explanation, one does the coding and the other is actively searching for errors/bugs. When the coder gets wore out, the two switch up the roles.
  • Fun games like golf, chess, video games, etc.

I wouldn't make my clone be a slave or have them step in for my responsibilities. He would largely be another instance of myself with the same initial properties and behaviours, free to act about on his own. It would confuse the living heck out of my bird though...

• Brohoof 1

My clone would be holed up in a library...reading EVERYTHING!!! I love to learn but lack the time to read everything I want to and actually take time to absorb the information in order to properly apply it.

• Brohoof 1

Well, probably just play games and other stuff, but it's really hard to say.

Now a female clone of myself...uhhhh...we'll see.

I'd make out with her. And perhaps do other adult bedroom activities. XD I guess I'm vain and not a very good person. Whoops. Lol you all are like "I'd read twice as many books!" or "I'd get all my chores done!" and I'm just over here like, ".......I'd do sex things!"

• Brohoof 4

If I had a clone of myself, I would:

1) Have him go to school for me, so that I don't have to.

2) Have him read books.

and

3) Have him go with my family whenever they want to have the entire family go somewhere.

All of my life problems would be solved by having my clone do those 3 things.

CHAOS!! My friends are scared of just one of my pranks. I asked them what it'd be like if there were two of me, and they panicked. We'd probably end up having one do normal stuff, and the other something evil. Alibis are naught but lies, in my regard. Also, we'd be able to absorb more knowledge and complete that longevity serum we're working on, since the brainpower and ability to get shit done has been doubled. We'd pretty much be the avatars of balance, with one being chaotic, the other being lawful.

However, if it was a female clone.....um, is it wrong that I think an r63 me is pretty effing sexy?

• Brohoof 1

Well, thinking practically, it'd be basically like having a twin, so I'd finally have a brother who I could relate to completely! We'd probably have fun playing games and watching stuff all day every day. :D

Thinking more impractically though... I am rather lonely at times, and I know myself better than anyone so... hm, I don't really want to think about that, but if I did who knows what the hell would happen. :derp:

• 7 months later...
(edited)

Make him work alternate days so that "I" still get to play with my friends whenever I can.

And then sexy times, probably (Let's just be real, everyone would).

Edited by Azure Flare
  • Brohoof 2

Well, scientifically, if you had a clone, it would have to start as a baby and grow up the way any other human would but assuming my clone was in existence the moment I was born and kept away from me until know, I would first find a way to tell us apart. Although, I wouldn't plan on killing my clone because the clone would be planning the same thing. I would probably keep my clone in my bedroom, to read al my books all day every day and since I got the information at the end of the day, I'd get to enjoy so many more books.

(edited)

I'd make out with her. And perhaps do other adult bedroom activities.

I'd get my clone to stay here and live my life for a while, then I'd go off to find Jennabun and her clone.   ;) 

Well, scientifically, if you had a clone, it would have to start as a baby and grow up the way any other human would

Only if you limit yourself to using embryonic nuclear transfer as the cloning method.

What about a matter replicator that could instantly clone any object you focussed it on?

Edited by Vital Periwinkle

(edited)

If he is a copy of me he won't accept to do my chores, work and stuff. So I'll challenge him in my video games to see who is better. If he beats me I'll send him to the moon.

Simple, isn't it?

Edited by Dracomoonlight