Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

For all you night ponies, what do you like to do when you're up late?

Silver Herald

I normally just mess around with stuff I have in my room. I'll play some hour long video about a video game conference and just clean my ar-15. Either that or I'll get a nice long music mix going and start skype calls, if anyone is awake.

• Brohoof 1

I mostly just play video games until i feel like going to bed, right now im playing Dead space 1 and its not helping me fall asleep anytime soon that's for sure.

When im not playing video games, im usually talking to who ever is awake. if there is anyone at least.

• Brohoof 1

Hang around on the forums here, watch YouTube videos, play some video games on my Computer, listen to music, chat with someone on skype or something.

Anything I can do that I feel like doing that won't disturb the rest of my house, as the rest of my family is comprised of morning people which I am not really.

• Brohoof 1

I like to pretty much do everything!

Since I'm up all night, I sleep most of the day, if I'm not working.

My day, or "night" as some call it, usually starts around 10 pm, and lasts until 6 or 7 am. ^^

During this time, I love to chat with my dear friends on Skype, play video games, write, draw, read, pretty much everything I would do in a normal day. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Usually YouTube mixed with daydreaming ('night-dreaming'?). If I'm really bored, I'll pop in GTA 4 and go assault random people with my baseball bat or jack a hummer and mow down some pedestrians (then go pick up their money). But right now I'm a bit tired, so I'll just lurk on the forum until I fall asleep, phone in hand.

• Brohoof 2

Listen to music, read,play videogames, watch movies/TV. 

It's 2:25am now.

I'm pretty much a natural night owl. I wake up at night rather than get tired no matter how hard I try to change my sleep schedule.

That said, at night I either do internet or video games. Video games is self-explanatory but internet could be anything from webcomics to music+Solitaire and maybe even something on Netflix.

Play games, browse the web, watch videos, snack on, well, snacks. Nighttime is when I try to just enjoy the simple things and enjoy the quiet even if that doesn't work half the time...My life is uninteresting.

• Brohoof 1

I usually wait until right before bed to wash the dishes lol.  Or to perform some other chore-like task (requiring zero brain cells) before I pass out dead.

I'll post on forums, check my Facebook, window shop on Amazon, play video games, eat, work on a drawing, write weirdo poetry or a scary story...  The usual.

• Brohoof 1

My job has me working until 1am almost every night now, so... Yeah. I'm up pretty late. I usually end up watching movies/tv online (been working through Criminal Minds recently) or playing minecraft.

Or music.

(edited)

Well, seeing as i go to bed at PM hours and wake up at Midnight, i mostly just do anything that amuses me. Go on here, Play some games, Find some cool stuff on the internet, listen to music, do something productive. Anything, really.

Edited by Bradley-MysteryLord

Well usually when I stay up this late, I'd be doing things like playing games, hanging out on here, watching videos, and other stuff like that...  today I get to sit in the dark on my laptop with only a 3g phone tether for internet wishing the weather alarm would shut up so I could get some sleep... thunder storms are magic :P

I often spend my nights surfing through the Internet. I also like to spend my nights playing video games or drawing. :>

• Brohoof 1

I don't get home from work until close to midnight most nights, so I'm naturally up late in the evening/early morning. I just do all the regular stuff that most people probably do when they get off work/school though- eat, do a few chores around the house, watch TV/YouTube, play my 3DS, surf the web, etc. I always seem to end off the day watching YouTube videos on my iPod, though.

I surf the internet, catch up on my reading(finally got my hands on Death Note 4 through 8 :wub: ), write, draw, text my friends and finish of homework. OH! And I drink so much cocoa, I wake up with my mouth tasting "chocolately" ;)

Well, when I'm not going to sleep to get up early for my job (When they schedule me early, my shifts are so up and down every week, I get 8-5, 1130-830, 2-11, it varies) I stay up til 6 am and play vidya or watch youtube videos, as well as come here.