Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Discord in eqg?

sweetie bloom

If not the a principal of a rival school then probably an art teacher, I find that at my school our art teacher is the awesomest but craziest teacher. He could be teaching the kids really caotic ways of painting and drawing that principal celestia didn't like. He could wear a big coat with mismatched sleeves that he had sewn on and pants with mismatched pant legs, his explanation for the weird cloths would be that it was part of his caotic art style. He could resemble John de lancie (why? Well if you know anything about discord you should know why)

The janitor. He'll be the school's equivelent of the Janitor from Scrubs.

Why did I read this as Discord in an egg?

You're not the only one. I was expecting OP to have an picture of an adorable baby Discord hatching out of an egg.

I don't think he'd be a teacher, because he's more of an equal to Luna and Celestia, and they're the Principal and Vice-Principal. I think past principal who got sent to an asylum, then later returned trying to get his old job back by causing trouble at the school and framing Celestia and Luna for it(to get them fired).

I've always imagined Discord to be that one awesome teacher you have, who's incredibly hilarious. That reminds me of my 8th grade English teacher. 
According to Fluttershy in that Rainbow Rocks preview, she doesn't like that type of teacher? I dunno, but I still imagine Discord in that kind of position. 

As for the janitor thing, we did that come from?

(edited)

If Discord would appear in EQG, I wonder how he would look like.

He doesn't seem the most easy character to turn into a human. 

As a human, would he look as unique/strange as his original version?

Edited by Pinklady

Ive seen some people say he'd be a janitor or just one of the teachers (annoying crazy old science teacher)

as far as what he would look like i haven't really seen much stuff except things like this

equestria_girls__discord_and_screwball_b

I have to agree with everypony and say that the chemistry teacher would suit him the best. After all he could blow up the school numerous times during any and all experiments.

However, I also like that business man thing, if any of you have seen the t.v. show Once Upon a Time, I could see him be like Rumpelstiltskin. Where he makes deals with everybody saying, yes I'll let you have what you're heart desires for a favor. Later that favor turns out to be something like getting him the Hoboken diamond to power some evil device.