Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Perfect Day for Fun clip (Spanish)

Zekromic

That was awesome clip! I laugh at Fluttershy hitting discord stuff animal XD also Derpy!! Music is catchy. I am still (unless proved wrong) convince this twilight is human twilight pinkie pie mention. Good to see spike this time. :)

Cracking up at Fluttershy hating on the Discord doll (I-ROH-NEE! :lol: ), Pinkie riding a familiar looking pony on the merry go round, and Fluttershy being dragged kicking and screaming into the funhouse by AJ & Twi, but the other two are ones freaked out while she comes out calm.

And I guess Cheerimac is official now (I-ROH-NEE again! :blink:)

And hi, Flash! Wasn't sure you'd get to come back!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yep, love the Hearts and Hooves Day callback!

And I kinda liked the song. Not bad.

Edited by Jeric

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried the Spanish clip before I noticed the English one, and I was like, "well, my Spanish class so far hasn't helped much with understanding this" ;p.

But anyways, I listened to the English version, and it sounds pretty good, I don't have any complaints really, it was a pretty good song.

Latin Spanish Dub, eh... They sure dub things fast.

As an hispanic, I will tell you that it's not the case. They are only dubbing this quickly out of Hasbro demands, so they can promote the Rainbow Rocks toys while they are hot. They did the same with EG, and you wanna guest which where the first season 2 episodes they dubbed and premiered in Latin america? THE FREAKING CANTERLOT WEDDING  :blink: , that happened shortly after the swarms of the CW toys commercials. They normally take a good chunk of months to dub five episodes, and even longer to actually finish a whole season. 

Hell, we barely had half of season 2 when you were raging with Twilicorn, and currently, they only dubbed and transmitted the first four episodes of season 4, AND IT'S BEEN MORE THAN FOUR MONTHS SINCE WE GOT OUT JAWS OPEN WITH MY LITTLE PONY BALL Z  :angry:

• Brohoof 1

As an hispanic, I will tell you that it's not the case. They are only dubbing this quickly out of Hasbro demands, so they can promote the Rainbow Rocks toys while they are hot. They did the same with EG, and you wanna guest which where the first season 2 episodes they dubbed and premiered in Latin america? THE FREAKING CANTERLOT WEDDING  :blink: , that happened shortly after the swarms of the CW toys commercials. They normally take a good chunk of months to dub five episodes, and even longer to actually finish a whole season. 

Hell, we barely had half of season 2 when you were raging with Twilicorn, and currently, they only dubbed and transmitted the first four episodes of season 4, AND IT'S BEEN MORE THAN FOUR MONTHS SINCE WE GOT OUT JAWS OPEN WITH MY LITTLE PONY BALL Z  :angry:

Uh... Interesting.

Here in Spain most of the S4 episodes still haven't been dubbed, I don't care, to be honest, I just want to see what phenomenal voice they've offered the great Tirek in the finale.