Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where does the magic mirror in Equestria Girls really go to?

Rarity Paige Belle

(edited)

I don't think it leads to our world. In some head canons Queen Majesty creates the mirror and separate dimension as a breeding ground for ponies she 'creates', but when she is killed by G1 Tirek the portal closes and the ponies on the other side evolve much faster than the ponies of Equestria do? Here's the comic that is the basis of the ideas:post-24783-0-08855500-1403195219_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rarity Paige Belle

I don't think the Enchanted Mirror from the comic is the same as the Gateway in Equestria Girls. The one you linked is a wishing mirror and the EQG one is a portal.

But I do think the portal opens the same place every 30 moons. Perhaps it opens somewhere else in between?

Hey there, @Rarity Paige Belle. As the subject of your topic is of Equestria Girls, I have moved it from the Show Discussion section to the Equestria Girls section. The former can be used for discussing the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic show itself while the latter can be used for discussing anything involving Equestria Girls and/or Rainbow Rocks. :)