Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lauren Faust says "......."

Cirrus.

How do you think Lauren Faust would react to this:

Diamond Tiara is afraid the CMC will eventually take her popularity.  So she burns down Zecora's house, sneaks out the alicorn amulet from the remains and desires to commission an assassin.  But Diamond Tiara tries the amulet on out of vanity and accidentally puts it through an evil overload.  The amulet explodes, causing Diamond Tiara to fly back.  In mid-air her forehead and back bleed and the blood materializes into a horn and a pair of wings.  Now an alicorn, Diamond Tiara instead plans to use her powers to raise an army and conquer all of Equestria and increase her fame.

And for the series finale, we have Diamond Tiara arising to godhood and materializes the souls of her whole army into a 10-million light-year version of her.  And a Tengen Toppa Discord, sustained and piloted by Discord, himself, the Mane Six, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and the Princesses, comes out and destroys Diamond Tiara.

I just like to point out that was her reaction to the TOYS not the movie itself. And here's the big shocker, guys - the official MLP Hasbro toys always kinda sucked.

I actually grew up with the toys but even I can say that they were never really that great. I was more interested in LPS for the longest time, actually.

... and those Equestria Girls dolls are awful.

• 2 weeks later...

♪ My little Barbie, my little Barbie. . . 

Those are hideous abominations and an insult to the characters they represent for the sake of more financial acquisition on Hasbro's part.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like EQG and enjoy the designs form the movie, but yeah, the dolls could be bette (even though I got a rarity for Christmas) but I get where Faust is coming from. 

You know what the scary thing is everypony?

The EQG dolls are actually selling. 

• 6 years later...
On 6/20/2014 at 3:07 AM, Cirrus. said:

I just randomly remembered this picture I saw on Lauren's twitter that I found back around when I first found out about MLP almost 6 months ago. I think it means :blink::huh:  >_>   :(  :okiedokielokie: :eww::angry:.

post-24370-0-90259900-1403226183_thumb.jpg

I cracked up when I saw it. :lol:

Wow, so she didn't approve of Equestria Girls?

Well, I wouldn't either. I am a strict Lauren Faust fanboy :baconmane:

• 9 months later...
On 2014-07-05 at 10:33 PM, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

I tell you. Hasbro is NOT doing a good job with their design. They've completely ditched quality and replaced it quantity. 

I agree then, and I agree now. But not only for Equestria Girls design, but also for the pony design changes to MLP The Movie.

I basically like any Lauren Faust designs. They stand out and make the entire internet go crazy B)

I can't blame her, the dolls are terrible – the generic faces don't look at all like the cartoon versions, and they're a bit creepy for some reason. :adorkable: And I'm saying this as someone who likes EqG and the designs used on the cartoon (especially the later versions). Was it really so difficult to use the proper faces on the dolls? :unamused:

• Brohoof 2