Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lauren Faust says "......."

Cirrus.

I mean there was probably a reason why the Minis ended up doing so much better than the mainline dolls or the rebooted ones lol

Why do we care what Lauren thinks about Equestria Girls?  She was really only involved with the first two seasons of Friendship is Magic. She was gone by the time that Equestria Girls started. What she thinks about Equestria Girls is unimportant.

Yeah, if those earlier dolls screams "Monster High rip-offs", than I don't know what is. :dry:

When Lauren was able to do DC female superheroes justice compare to Hasbro with MLP, something's not right here...

• Brohoof 1

@JMTV99

......Lauren faust gave justice to DC girls?....... Really?...hmmm  I don't hate it mind you, but I thought the net and a lot of the DC hated her work......?

But seriously I think Lauren would end up drawing the same thing or similar to EQG.... or maybe fausters home for imaginary friends kinda style... Hmmm... 

On 2021-07-02 at 7:21 PM, Megas said:

I mean there was probably a reason why the Minis ended up doing so much better than the mainline dolls or the rebooted ones lol

Those things are really cute. Even I have a couple Equestria Girls minis and I never buy official MLP merch. 

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Kujamih said:

@JMTV99

......Lauren faust gave justice to DC girls?....... Really?...hmmm  I don't hate it mind you, but I thought the net and a lot of the DC hated her work......?

Hmm. I don't know about that. As far as know, it didn't received that much hate since for what I've heard, a lot of people do enjoyed it. 

But to be fair, I've never seen DC Superhero Girls at all. I've only seen a couple of pictures and clips here and there, and I thought it was not that bad. Plus, the art style looks pretty cute.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-07-02 at 8:21 PM, Megas said:

The mini are cute and look like the characters. The originals look like your average fashion dolls. Which are always kind of creepy.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-07-15 at 3:14 AM, abrony-mouse said:

Faust knew the day would come when Hasbro took her ponies and turned them into everything she hated about 'girls' toys'. The EQG show is much better than that though.

Aye. I wonder if she would have felt AS bad if she saw EqG itself. I was expecting a trainwreck and held off from watching it for a while. And while I like EqG and some of the gear that has come out since: IMO those old dolls still look pretty awful.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

G3 probably sitting in the corner laughing it up, thinking this is the most hilarious thing, and then suddenly Minty is f***ing dead :P 

(But nah, I actually like G3, but Equestria girls can go get cooked on Spongebob's grill and then get zapped by Frankie Stein from Monster High)