Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Rocks Short #9 "Perfect Day For Fun"

Allen

Well, sure, but this is exactly the thing that pages like this exist for. And many works of fiction are designed to explore morals and suchlike, so just saying "it's fiction and therefore you shouldn't think about what it implies" is not really a statement I can support.

Still, it's not like it keeps me awake at night, or anything. There are many possible ways that this could be justified, I'm just not sure "Rainbow Rocks" will bother trying.

You are right, I see your point. Though I could continue debating on the matter, I believe we have arrived at a favourable position for the both of us and therefore I rest my case. :)

The whole reason I even started was because the latest generation of the My Little Pony line is very dear to me and I consider it quite innocert and therefore I simply feel sad whenever it is associated in any manner with any sort of malignant notions. :(

I understand your position and bear you no ill will. I just felt sad when I read your opinion. :(

• Brohoof 2

It's very awkward to see MLP be both this generic and stereotypical. I love MLP mainly for the fact that it isn't stereotypical and has six very strong independent female characters that are both entertaining and good role models for girls watching them. I'm still sceptical about this movie.

But...on the bright side, hey, at least Spike is confirmed to be back :)

Brohoof my 1st post here! "Perfect Day For Fun" is the final exclusive short of Rainbow Rocks that Hasbro Studios Shorts uploaded it onto YouTube since June 19th, 2014.

"Ooh, yeah I'm going to like this and excited about Rainbow Rocks!" :D