Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What weapon would you take into battle?

Bronychan1214

It can be anything. For close range I would take a scythe that has green fire powers that can shoot the target and when I throw it comes back like a boomerang. And for long to medium range I would take in duel revolvers with scopes and lazer sights for the accuracy that they have so much of...Have fun :D And I mean literally anything.

041_derpy_with_a_revolver_by_dutch_duo-d

• Brohoof 6

Horror's Hand from Billy and Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure.

It's basically an oversized glove that turns you into the most powerful and scariest being in existence. Not too shabby.

If I can't scare them away from hurting me, I can at least overpower them  :)

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Aside from something too obviously strong (i.e, a machine gun, RPG), I'd go with some sort of machete, an assortment of throwing stars, and a large spear to thrust into the opponent from a long distance

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

post-23625-0-08789200-1403360287_thumb.jpg

I'd like to introduce you to the BFG. Aka the Big F*ck'n gun. Firing off plasma hotter than the surface of the sun, in a giant green ball that just the radiation from can clear a room full of baddies, with no harm to the user.

Yea, I'm taking this with me.

And if that bad boy ever runs outa juice, I have the worlds deadliest melee weapon.

post-23625-0-92195200-1403360738.jpg

Edited by Miaq_The_Truthful
  • Brohoof 6

I think I would go with my setup that I've used in both Borderlands games, which gives me versatility at pretty much any range.

1. Sniper rifle - for accuracy and to pick off enemies from a distance. The best defense is distance.

2. SMG - for medium range and reduced recoil

3. Assault rifle - also for medium range, but for greater power if needed

4. Shotgun - probably wouldn't get used much, but hey, it's good for blasting faces. 

Throw me into a time period dating back 500 years ago...I think a morning star and a short sword would be my weapons of choice :D

• Brohoof 2

These replies are so bland. Guns, guns, guns, the occasional sword but mostly just guns.

I think it would be neat to have a fire flower from Mario. All the guns in the world won't help you when you're on fire.  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

These replies are so bland. Guns, guns, guns, the occasional sword but mostly just guns.

I think it would be neat to have a fire flower from Mario. All the guns in the world won't help you when you're on fire.  :lol:

Mate,, the BFG-9000 is like a fire flower on steroids it multi-shots, has the range and accuracy of a sniper rifle, has nearly unlimited amo, and even just the splash damage can melt demon lords. Your flower won't help you against the face melting power of the BFG.
  • Brohoof 3

A portal gun.

Oh, what's that? *laughs* Oh no, I wouldn't use it for myself. I'd let the person attacking me experience what it would feel like to fall 300 feet from there air! :D

(In reality I'd never be that cruel by the way. :()

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

THIS

post-18648-0-92690400-1403363760_thumb.jpg

Being that this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

post-18648-0-26424600-1403364126.jpg

Edited by GrauWitz
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

It can be anything. For close range I would take a scythe that has green fire powers that can shoot the target and when I throw it comes back like a boomerang. And for long to medium range I would take in duel revolvers with scopes and lazer sights for the accuracy that they have so much of...Have fun :D And I mean literally anything.

Dual-wielding guns is a very bad idea, mostly because the recoil will basically throw off your aim severely (your best bet is to shoot both pistols at the same time to prevent your hands from going all wacky), along with the fact that holding a gun with one hand is less steady...though it IS possible to just shoot one-handed. Just DON'T dual wield.

You have to remember that sometimes, "simple is perfect". There's a reason why people still use the M1911 or the Browning Hi-Power or the AK series rifles - because it's easy to use, ammunition is common, and is still very deadly. You can literally break an AK apart and tape it back together and it would still work.

A weapon still needs to be practical, not just look cool. There is also a reason why the AN-94 was disliked by the Russian Armed Forces, or why people hated the overkill and recoil in the Desert Eagle.

THISl Being that this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

I don't really understand what Clint Eastwood was thinking when he made Dirty Harry. The most powerful handgun is the one next to you when you need it.

Edited by Original Suri
  • Brohoof 1

A weapon still needs to be practical, not just look cool. There is also a reason why the AN-94 was disliked by the Russian Armed Forces, or why people hated the overkill and recoil in the Desert Eagle.

My cousin was in the military (sadly passed) and he willed me his Desert Eagle...its actually an effective gun and i thoroughly enjoy shooting it...just dont try it one handed :P  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have several.

The MK14 EBR. The most modern battle rifle, since they are phasing out (and I don't know why...) It's range with optics is about 1000 meters, or about 1 kilometer. It's also not too heavy, uses a great round, the 7.62mm NATO bullets, and it has decent accuracy in it's design.

The M1897 Trench Gun. This weapon is so amazing, it almost got banned from use by the military by German petition. It's got great firepower, even for a 12 gauge shotgun. It was absolutely meant for one of the stupidest methods of warfare in history. It's named for it.

Lastly, the Colt Anaconda. A super accurate .44 Magnum revolver. Effective range is about one-fifth of a kilometer.

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper
  • Brohoof 1