Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What weapon would you take into battle?

Bronychan1214

(edited)

I have several.

The MK14 EBR. The most modern battle rifle, since they are phasing out (and I don't know why...) It's range with optics is about 1000 meters, or about 1 kilometer. It's also not too heavy, uses a great round, the 7.62mm NATO bullets, and it has decent accuracy in it's design.

The M1897 Trench Gun. This weapon is so amazing, it almost got banned from use by the military by German petition. It's got great firepower, even for a 12 gauge shotgun. It was absolutely meant for one of the stupidest methods of warfare in history. It's named for it.

Lastly, the Colt Anaconda. A super accurate .44 Magnum revolver. Effective range is about one-fifth of a kilometer.

I'm not a very big fan of American weapons. SG 510 and the more modern SG 550 are one of my favorite rifles, though the Steyr SSG 69 (Austria), Zastava M91 (Serbia), and the Dragunov SVD (USSR/Russia). The Accuracy International series of sniper rifles are pretty decent to me.

SIG Sauer P series pistols are inarguably the best., if not the Glock or the TT pistol.

Oh yeah, and the H&K UMP and MP5 for SMGs.

Edited by Original Suri
  • Brohoof 1

I would use my Mahquito and start cracking heads.

ByFKErF.jpg

Yes this is actually mines.

If that are real, sharp obsidian blades on the edges of your macehualtin, you would cleave that head in half rather than crack it... :muffins:

Conquistadores said these things could decapitate a horse with one good strike...

• Brohoof 1

Well, I think I'd also like My Strange Specialized Killstreak Sniper Rifle from TF2

(can't put the Image, only stats :[)

''Let's See You Dance Sucka!''

Face-Melting Sniper Rifle - Kills: 1211

(Headshot Kills: 960)
(Airborne Enemy Kills: 158)
(Medics Killed That Have Full ÜberCharge: 11)
Sheen: Villainous Violet
Killstreaks Active
''You Got Nothin' On Me!''

Or my Knife, Stephen.
  • Brohoof 1

If that are real, sharp obsidian blades on the edges of your macehualtin, you would cleave that head in half rather than crack it... :muffins:

Conquistadores said these things could decapitate a horse with one good strike...

Sadly, that isn't always true.

It depends on the user aswell as the target. If I were a giant dude, weighing like 309 pound who lifts every DAY, maybe I can get into three quarters of the hoarse head, but I'm not that, and picking up that thing is hard to do.

That thing weighs at least 20 pounds. Also yes. That's real obsidian. I had to dull them down a little.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I only have 1 weapon, and that 1 weapon contains all 649 amazing subweapons

J96VGZg.jpg

But well, in a real weapon I would choose the jamadhar or a katar o simply a plain combat knife

:)

Edited by Nihi The Brony
  • Brohoof 6

I'm going to have to go with a scythe. It's a very sharp blade (enough to easily cut through grass anyway), it's very simple in design, lightweight and can appear fairly intimidating.

As for a less realistic weapon... I'm going to have to go with the rocket propelled chainsaw.

Rocket-Propelled-Chainsaw-RPC-Comic-4.jp

• Brohoof 1

Considering that I don't have black hole pockets, I'll be more practical:

-any combat knife

LHR-Combat-Knife-1.jpg?width=1000

-Garrote wire

wire_cheese_slicer.jpg

-A silenced glock pistol (preferably .45) for sidearm 

Glock_L_S_0006.jpg

-And the always SWEET ASS P90 (Also suppressed)

fn_p90_silenced_by_ltdimitri-d51wbln.jpg

Yeah, I'm more of the stealthy assassin type. Speaking of wish, if I could wear a fictional gear, I'd pick any of these two:

-Nanosuit, for stealth, and the armor for hit and run

Crynet_nanosuit.jpg

-Octocamo, it won't give me greater strength nor I can withstand much punishment compared to the nanosuit above, but I can camouflage to any surface without worrying about energy  

Solid_Snake_%28GOTP%29.JPG

• Brohoof 1

The knife in call of duty, as it is an instant kill in the foot.

But seriously though, melee weapon, I'd say a one handed axe, I can handle them fairly well.

Firearms, an assortment of handguns, with a wide range of attachments. Nothing bigger as they would be too heavy to run around with effectively for me probably.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Suppressors aren't "stealthy". Guns, even with suppressors, are still very loud, ranging around 100 to 120 decibels compared to 140-160 decibels without the suppressors. A person with a good ear can hear it even hundreds of meters away.

Suppressors only reduce muzzle flash, which might make you harder to locate, and some sound so your ears don't get damaged from all that explosive sound. Supersonic ammo is really damn hard to silence.

Edited by Original Suri
  • Brohoof 2

The knife in call of duty, as it is an instant kill in the foot.

Bah, thats nothing...

With the knife in S,T.A.L.K.E.R, Shadow of Tschernobyl you could oneshot APCs!

• Brohoof 2

Bah, thats nothing...

With the knife in S,T.A.L.K.E.R, Shadow of Tschernobyl you could oneshot APCs!

dunno what an APC is. And I was joking bout that knife.
  • Brohoof 1

dunno what an APC is. And I was joking bout that knife.

Thats an APC.

stalker_apc_mini.jpg

Armored Personnel Carrier. And because that game was pretty buggy you could destroy them with one stab with the knife. :muffins:  :lol:

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Close range, long range and just on battlefield in general.

First, my close range weapon would be a tomahawk.

AAAtom.jpg

As well as a 9 mm smith and wesson.

14348643_2.jpg?v=8CF7692600E9340

Long range, would be a barrett 50. cal.

barret-50-cal-rl.jpg

Then for battle in general, a Remington ACR rifle.

remington-acr-full-auto.jpg

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 2

The Darksaber (hint: it's the black one...)

Kenobi_vs_Vizsla.jpg

In action:

It's a LOT quieter than typical lightsabers, so nobody will be alerted to it when you turn it on sneakily. And the way it blurs as it moves would mess with people's perception of where it actually is. Plus, it's a laser sword. 

Probably supplement it with the LightRifle (the Z-250 DEEW) from Halo 4 since it has burst mode for close-medium range and switches to semi-auto for medium-long range.

250px-H4_lightrifle_trans.png

I'd use the Binary Rifle, but it gives everyone a huge laser to look at when you're zoomed in...and you only get 2 shots per magazine...Perhaps the SRS 99-S5 Anti-Materiel

300px-H4-SRS99S5AM-SniperRifle-RightSide

or the M395 DMR

300px-H4_dmr_trans.png

I don't know. It really all depends on the type of combat I'd be seeing.

Can't forget about Ezio's Dual-Hidden Blades though!

ACB-HiddenBlade.jpg

*GASP!!!* OMG, I just had the thought of combining the Darksaber with the Hidden Blade...Imagine Ezio with mini Darksabers at his fingertips!

• Brohoof 2

Sadly, that isn't always true.

It depends on the user aswell as the target. If I were a giant dude, weighing like 309 pound who lifts every DAY, maybe I can get into three quarters of the hoarse head, but I'm not that, and picking up that thing is hard to do.

That thing weighs at least 20 pounds. Also yes. That's real obsidian. I had to dull them down a little.

I also read that the ones that the Aztecs used were only useable for a certain time before they broke, and that the purpose of warfare among the native americans in that region was to collect sacrifices, not to kill. They thought that the conquistadors were WEIRD because they fought to kill.