Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What weapon would you take into battle?

Bronychan1214

These are all amazing weapons. I prefer things simple, but brutally effective for numerous reasons.

My preferred short-range weapons are a pair of large-hilted short swords. They would be lighter than other melee weapons, long enough to have a decent reach, and could move fairly quickly for their size, and can parry and block well enough to be able to be used in a duel. But while one is blocking from the hilt, the other sword could stab while the opponent's weapon is occupied. You also have your legs to kick out with. Mobility and balance in battle are critical.

For a ranged weapon, hiding behind a bunch of crates would work nicely. Unless the crates had health pickups in them. In which case I probably shouldn't do that.

• Brohoof 2

For a ranged weapon, hiding behind a bunch of crates would work nicely. Unless the crates had health pickups in them. In which case I probably shouldn't do that.

I could think of nothing else until I shared this:

• Brohoof 1

@Original Suri

Lol I know dual wielding is a bad idea. It isn't real but I have come up with a better idea for my revolvers. I can have one of them and somehow cross my revolver  with a sniper rifle and make it a deadly long range weapon. And I know revolvers aren't that accurate that is what the sniper rifle parts are for so.... :P. Just to have fun.

A sock full of D-cells (what else am I going to use them for?) and Titanfall's melee kick, because it's always with you and it's a ranged weapon.

Maybe a bit more seriously (ha)...? One of these, I guess. Why fight when you don't have to? The battle's already over.

MQ-9_Reaper_CBP.jpg

Gotta keep our borders safe.

Mate,, the BFG-9000 is like a fire flower on steroids it multi-shots, has the range and accuracy of a sniper rifle, has nearly unlimited amo, and even just the splash damage can melt demon lords. Your flower won't help you against the face melting power of the BFG.

Only a couple of shots could take down a Cyberdemon. DooM beats anything, anyday.  B)

• Brohoof 1

Only a couple of shots could take down a Cyberdemon. DooM beats anything, anyday.  B)

I really hope no one else here is around when you decide to fire that thing.

FRIENDLY FIRE

I would probably have to go with a daedric sword with a rediculously overpowered fire enchantment on it for my melee weapon and for ranged I would go with either the Esther from fallout new Vegas which is a powerful mini nuke launcher or a plasma repeater from halo reach.

I also read that the ones that the Aztecs used were only useable for a certain time before they broke, and that the purpose of warfare among the native americans in that region was to collect sacrifices, not to kill. They thought that the conquistadors were WEIRD because they fought to kill.

Well yeah, the obsidian blades used where extremely sharp and thin, but extremely brittle. Obsidian is just vulcanic glass after all. But they where so sharp that if you would find a blade from back then you just would have to slightly touch it to cut deeply into your hand. What made them so sharp is that they where just a few molecules thick at the tip of the blade.

The ritualistic battles the Aztecs fought where called flower wars, and like you said their purpose was to get sacrifices, flowers for the gods, therefore the name. The amount of people you could take prisoner in these battles could actually increase your rank in the aztec military.

Автомата Калашникова

Avtomat Kalashnikova  , The Legend! 

• Brohoof 1

I'm a magical girl, so??

1343410018088.gif

"MEW MEW INCOGNITO- METAMORPHOSIS!"  

... Oh wait- wrong anime!

I think you meant to say "Minions".  :lol:

In many cases yes, but not always. :)

Spider-Man_webshooters.jpg

Web-shooters, cause i always wanted one!

Looks more like a hidden blade from Assassin’s Creed.

(edited)

Can I bring an Armored Command Unit? Could be handy being able to build an army where ever you go.

6rngo9.gif < the pic takes a little while to load

Edited by Larsurus