Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

drama I never loved you.

~Sassy Dashie~

(edited)

img-2770286-1-2r4pwz7.png

Derpy was walking down the street,   It looked as if she was alone, but she knew something was lurking in the shadows.  She stopped but didn't look behind her. 

"What are you doing here?" she asked.  
A low, deep voice replied.  "I'm here for you" Said the voice.

Derpy turned around a moment too late.  The strange pony rolled into her, knocking her over.  It landed on her and held her down with its front hooves.  Grit got sent up into her eyes and mouth.  She was spitting out the grit in fury, as she tried to roll her enemy over.  She opened her eyes and saw that the enemy pony on top of her was a light green with dark orange hair.  He had a scar below his eye, witch looked like it was still fresh for it was puffy and read.  he had a chunk missing from his ear, and his muzzle was raw with terrible scratches.  

Derpy struggled under his grip, but she couldn't get free.  "Who are you?" she growled, looking at him in disgust.

"Oh, my dear, did I forget to tell you my name?"  Said the strange green pony, smiling softly.  "My name is Victor" He chuckled  "But names don't matter right now.  We've got somewhere to go"

Victor turned Derpy over onto her back, making her face press painfully in the ground.
"Leave me alone!" She yelled, and kicked as hard as she could with her back hooves.
Victor stumbled backwards, his eyes lit with fury.

But just then Derpy took to the air, flying out of reach.  Victor was outraged,  but there was nothing he could do.  He was just an earth pony.

Once Derpy was out of reach, she started to head home...would she tell Doctor Whooves about this?  No, she didn't want to worry him.
As she reached her home, she looked around making sure it was safe, and reached for her key in it's secret hiding place.  She unlocked the door, and shut it behind her.  As she turned around, someone threw a black sack over her head, and hit her in the head.  She screeched. but it was too late.  She blacked out seconds later.

Derpy opened her eyes, she was in a dark, dimly lit room.  She began to get up, but noticed her hooves were tied together.  Her mouth was taped shut.  In the darkness, she heard a door creak open.  A familiar voice sounded from across the dark room.

"Where do we start?"

It was Doctor Whooves.

To be continued...

Edited by SassyDashie
  • Brohoof 1