Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Anyone want to play minecraft with me? (like 3 people)

Emerald Bliss

(edited)

I wanna have some people to play minecraft with kinda like the creatures treetopia series.But I was hoping I could find a few people that would like to do this with me and just mess around and joke and such :). Preferably US only so the time zones aren't too distant, and people that don't mind cussing (mainly because I do cuss alot..not like a sailor but I do)... also, you will need skype please

Edited by Emerald Bliss

I have minecraft for the pc and wouldn't mind playing, but I don't usually do live chats on skype (Mostly because the only mic I have makes a ton of exess static wich is really annoying to everyone)

I have minecraft for the pc and wouldn't mind playing, but I don't usually do live chats on skype (Mostly because the only mic I have makes a ton of exess static wich is really annoying to everyone)

Live chats?, what is that?, and as long as it is not too horrible it will probably be fine

Hi! I'm interested. :) What kind of server is this, first of all? A private one, or a large one? Do you have the MLP mod on your computer like I do? (if you don't know what that is look it up). Thanks! :)

Hi! I'm interested. :) What kind of server is this, first of all? A private one, or a large one? Do you have the MLP mod on your computer like I do? (if you don't know what that is look it up). Thanks! :)

It is a private server, I want to do about a 4-5 person group, I do not like too many people. And we do not, it is vannila minecraft, if you really need it I can probably get my friend to add it

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Id love that :lol: whats your skype and stuff id need to know like ip to the server and such

Add southpark002 on skype and I will be happy to :). As for anyone else, I cannot hold any more due to the limitations of hamachi, I am sorry :(.