1. 1. What type of fry do you prefer

• Straight Cut Fries
    • Crinkle Cut Fries
    • Curly Fries
    • Waffle Fries
    • I'm more of a Tater Tot guy/girl
    • I much prefer the Onion ring
    • None, they all are terrible!

I'm surprised not to see a certain post here :comeatus:.

Was thinking the same thing ...

Anyway, since there's straight fries, what about the diagonal ones?   ;) 

Lol, I actually prefer onion rings, so my vote went there.  But, as for fries, I guess it'd be curly fries from Hardee's.

• Brohoof 1

Onion Rings. Unless the place doesn't sell them(McDonalds, In-N-Out), I'll always pick onion rings over fries

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

I haven't tried out all of the varieties on the poll (which I regret; those waffle fries sound good right about now...~ <3), though I prefer straight cut fries over the others I've had. Simple is best, sometimes~ ^_^

Hmmm...

I like onion rings, curly fries, waffle fries, tator tots, and pretty much any sort.

• Brohoof 1

I love fries; I really do, but nothing beats tater tots. Just the fluffiness and texture of the food is what draws me in for some reason. Mmm now I want some.

I like McDonald's fries the best! (even though they're so unhealthy where I live  )

Are they healthier elsewhere? I know that they changed the recipe years back, but is there a difference regionally?

I don't like the seasoning on curly fries. It's good for a couple fries, then I get sick of it after that.

Are they healthier elsewhere? I know that they changed the recipe years back, but is there a difference regionally?

I don't like the seasoning on curly fries. It's good for a couple fries, then I get sick of it after that.

Yes, unfortunately. Here in the USA they put a bunch of chemicals in the fries like dimethylpolysiloxane, TBHQ, and hydrogenated soybean oil. There's also beef flavoring so the fries aren't vegetarian, which is kind of deceptive - you would think fried potatoes are vegan, right?

In other countries like Britain, they only use potatoes, soybean oil and salt. I guess that's since they can't get away with unpronounceable chemicals so easily there as they do here.

As for other regional differences, I know that in India MCDs recently changed their fry recipe to not include beef, since a lot of vegetarians there got tricked and ate them.

Edited by nami438