1. 1. What type of fry do you prefer

• Straight Cut Fries
    • Crinkle Cut Fries
    • Curly Fries
    • Waffle Fries
    • I'm more of a Tater Tot guy/girl
    • I much prefer the Onion ring
    • None, they all are terrible!

What kind of Fry do I like?! I love a full Irish Breakfast :P  Rashers, Sausages, black and white pudding, an egg and a hashbrown with fried bread! Usually have it with normal Tea, maybe Earl Gray on occasions. 

Anyway if you were to say chips that is another matter. I love normal, twirly and chubby chips. I love wedges with rosemary and thyme! so sublime! :D

• Brohoof 1

I like straight cut fries the most. The seasoning on most straight cut fries is delicious. I do like onion rings too, though.

Wow. Straight Cut are the only kind of fries I know. Maybe the other kinds aren't in Australia, or maybe I haven't been to many fast food restaurants. Potato is a godly vegetable anyway, it's kind of hard not to enjoy it regardless of what form it's in! Fries are just fries here. Nothing special to it.

Though wtf is a Tator Tot? It sounds ridiculous! xD

(edited)

As far as hot chips go, I like them straight cut. When it comes to bagged chips, I like them crinkle cut.

I had to spend a moment trying to decipher what you meant by 'fries', as we in Australia only use that term when specifically talking about French Fries(like McDonalds - who, I'd like to point out makes God-tier chips).

Edited by Unikitty

• 1 month later...
(edited)

You ever have seasoned fries from Dennys? Them best fries I've ever had.

I've never had their fries, but regardless of how good they are, I wouldn't try them.

The first time I ate at a Deadly's, I got intense food poisoning and diarrhea within about eight hours after eating...in the middle of a long car trip.

(The food wasn't even that good, either.)

Needless to say, due to that nightmarish, scarring experience, I've not been to one since, and probably never will.

I want to believe they're not all like that location, or that the cooks were having an "off" day, but I'm not taking any chances.

Edited by RCTM

• 7 years later...
  • 6 months later...