movies/tv Weird Pingu Episodes

Silvercade

You guys remember the kids show Pingu, right? Did you know that there are 3 episodes that are officially banned from television? They are Pingu's Dream, Pingu Runs Away, and Little Accidents. This isn't a creepypasta, these episodes actually aired.

post-27832-0-01735100-1404073264.jpg

Pingu's Dream

post-27832-0-34791200-1404073038_thumb.jpg

Pingu's Dream was the 21st episode of Season 1 and originally aired on May 12, 1990. The episode was banned because of the somewhat creepy music and that the walrus in the episode scared the living hell out of the kids viewing it. Here is the original episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_TfuhzTP8

Pingu Runs Away

post-27832-0-06849900-1404073754.jpg    

Pingu Runs Away was the 14th episode of Season 1 and originally aired on January 12, 1990. The episode was banned due to a scene that shows the mother spanking Pingu and due to some disturbing imagery in the ice like the skull in the above picture. If anybody wants to watch the full episode, here it is:

Little Accidents

post-27832-0-55980900-1404073926.jpg

Little Accidents was the 18th episode of Seaon 1 and aired on April 21, 1990. The episode is also known as Pingu's Lavatory Story. The episode was banned due to alcohol references and scenes of Pingu and his little sister Pinga taking a leak. If anybody wants to actuall see footage of the episode, look up Pingu's Lavatory Story on Youtube or PM me because if I post the video on this topic, I just might get some warning points.

Nobody knows why these episodes were created in the first place and the producers refuse to comment about the episodes. Welp, that's it. Thanks for reading.