Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can someone draw my OC kissing Rainbow Dash?

SwagieTurtleshy

(edited)

Hi I was wondering if someone could make my OC kissing Rainbow Dash, this picture isn't my OC. But it's similar, I was wondering if you could edit it to make it look more like my OC? Anyways here is the picture post-28004-0-16187400-1404665607_thumb.png    I was wondering if you could make her mane the same colours, but she has a horn. And make her body colour dark pink. And make the cutie mark a black circle with purple flames. Anyways I want her to be kissing Rainbow Dash in the picture please. (I think we all know what rainbowdash looks like) 

Edited by SwaggyTurtle

(edited)

I can't help you with this, but I love the idea! Best of luck on finding someone to draw your OC!  ^_^

Edited by TheAmazingPinkito

I can't help you with this, but I love the idea! Best of luck on finding someone to draw your OC!  ^_^

Thank you. I hope somebody see's it soon, I'm going on a trip in a while so I can't get it after that :(

• 1 year later...

I might be able to draw it, but I am very busy. I don't have my tablet yet tho when I can I could do it. No promises but I would do my best to fit it in my schedule. 

If you could that'd be great. I was really sad when nopony actually offered to do this xD. Only if it fits into your schedule tho, I wouldn't want to burden you.

• 3 months later...

Hello, I can draw your Oc and Rainbow dash!  :ph34r:

This user hasn't been active since September.

I don't know if this request even still stands.

:lol: