Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hero or villain?

Cloby604

I'd much prefer to be a villain. I don't know why, but I've always enjoyed being the baddie in nearly everything I do. Being the hero just seems to boring and straightforward, but with being a villain, you have a whole slew of possibilities. Why are you evil? What are you wanting? Who dies next? There is so much depth with being a villain. One problem.... I'm to nice.

So I'd want to be a villain, but I'd probably end up being the hero.

• Brohoof 1

I'd rather be the hero. I can't stand to see people being harmed, even if it is out of their own intentions.

I may seem slightly unethical, just because some of my methods include "restricting rights" of people that have a lack of common sense.

But, it would be for good reasons, since an idiot allowed to make their own decisions is a pawn for evil.

I have no clue who I am going to be plot-wise. I thought I might like to pick anti-hero, but if I had to pick one... It would have to be villain because at least I get to express my fixation over certain people in a hidden fangirl motivation.

post-27780-0-58047400-1404150265.gif

I like to be the good guy and try to pick the "just" faction in any game. I did play as the top villain in a forum RP once, and I liked it considering you're a lawless man and can do whatever you'd like :comeatus:.

I can see myself as a joker (batman) type of villain. But my job as cover is a comedian.

Will you be spraying the audience with laughing gas?  :)

I'd be a hero because a villain to you is someone that's against your cause.  :)

Will you be spraying the audience with laughing gas?   :)

I'd be a hero because a villain to you is someone that's against your cause.   :)

No, i'd just tell really dark jokes, and when they try to leave, kill them.

Can I be an anti-hero?

Or better yet can I be a really bad villain that screws up every time in ways that make him seem like a hero and everyone loves him but all he wants to do is be evil?

I would be a villain because being the stereotypical hero is boring... My motivation would be a desire to perfect the human species by essentially overloading everyone across the world with good energy. Or at least something along those lines, a good motivation warped by a "the ends justify the means" mentality.

I'd want to be a hero. I don't know how I would live with myself if I was a villain.

Even in video games like fallout, I feel bad if I try to play the bad guy.  :blush:

I'd want to be a hero. I don't know how I would live with myself if I was a villain.

Even in video games like fallout, I feel bad if I try to play the bad guy.  :blush:

You might not have any sadism in you.  :)

I'd rather be a hero because being a hero fits my mindset better than being a villain. I play RPGs all the time but I always play as the hero because I can't stand being a villain.

Villain. Even if I was doomed to failure, the amount of wicked fun I'd have by then would be far more than compensating.

I mean, at least I wouldn't have to stress myself that I have to achieve something before the bad guy achieves his thing. And since it usually happens last seconds, I'd prolong my plans as long as necessary xDDD

...though I'd probably become a hero nevertheless somehow...