Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your dream?

Cloby604

I've stopped having dreams because everyone I know has had to sacrifice them anyway.

I find it to be pointless delusion, like chasing the wind.

HEY! I chase my dreams and I made them!

My dream was:

1. Get out of my country -DONE
  2. Visit London - DONE
  3. Talk in person with someone that speaks a diferent lenguege - DONE
  4. Find my true love - DONE
  5. Get famous - ON IT!
  6. Get my story famous - ON IT!

My dream is to collect and drive cars.

So awesome!! Rainbowdash aproves

bugatti_veyron_rd10sf_by_peperoger-d47v0

• Brohoof 2

My dream is quite “therianthropic”- to get to Equestria and obtain a pony form. Actually I believe soon it will be possible and I will do everything I ever can to bring this moment nearer. And when my dream come true, probably whole my vocabulary (both in English and Russian) won’t be enough to describe how amazing it will be. To soar in the sky, lie on a cloud, make a tour of Canterlot’s sights, journey all over Equestria from Vanhoover to Applelousa, or just sit on some hill and admire the sunset. Maybe soon I will write a fanfic about it.

All I need for that is education, self-development, and loyal friends to support me and help me with my future work. Actually, in my middle/high school I was poor student especially at math and physics, but it reminds me the biography of Wernher von Braun, who was a poor student too, until he got really inspired by cosmic flyings. Since then he started to learn laborious and became world greatest rocket engineer. It’s the way as long as life itself, but if I fail- I prefer to fail trying.

As a reasonable man pony brony I have spare dream, just in case my primary dream won’t come true. To live in civilized country, have a large wood-framed house, share my life with a loving mare or stallion, raise my foals, and drive a big Chevy truck. :) What can be better? Only to fulfill both of these dreams.

• Brohoof 1

I feel that if you even dream, you are already 50% motivated to get it done! My dream is to become a well known author and a business lady for the FBI or something like that. <blush>

• Brohoof 1

my dream is to be a YouTube Celebrity

also meet the other members of Ponygames Guild in person

and my life wish might as well add this is to die slowly in-front of my friends (I dont mean suicide I mean when my time comes) 

My dream is simple. Find a girl that I like, get a job that I will enjoy working at (one that also pays nicely heheh), get married, have a family, and live a happy life :)

My less realistic dream is to win the lottery become super rich so that I don't even need to work at all, then find the girl of dreams and just play video games and make art for the rest of my life XD

You're speakin my language.  Well, 'cept for the family part.  I don't want kids.  But the rest is spot on for me.  I just want to find my true love and job I don't hate.

My unrealistic fantasy dream is to found and star in my own video game themed figure skating show called "An Evening of Nintendo on Ice."

My dream is to be a macab artist and metal musician. I'd like to be an animator making horror movies. I just do not know when I will make it. Hopefully, once I get everything together and start selling my original art, I'll be in a good start.

My dream is to open up a big-star, high-end restaurant in the somewhat distant future. See, I'm a cooking enthusiast. I love it, and getting hands-on with food has been my passion since I was in 10th grade. I still need to get a start, though, as I haven't been trying to get into any culinary establishment for a while. I'm building up my experience in customer service at Wal-Mart so I can get a head start somewhere.

My dream is to make this world less dominant.. IMO, people should just do whatever the hell they like (As long as its respectfull, of course). There are so many thing illigal because A FEW people screw it up for the responsible people. I won't give any examples, because I think it will break the forum rules, but I'm sure everyone can think of something that is illigal because of vague reasons.

My biggest dream is to become one of the greatest cartoonists. Of course, drawing cartoons isn't as easy than what people make it out to be, and I have to do art styles I don't want to do (Still life and anatomy study being the biggest two), but being a cartoonist is what I wanted to be ever since I was a kid. I never give up on my dreams, and you should too. c:

On a related note, I also want to start a webcomic, but before doing so, I must improve on my art and learn more on writing fiction. TV Tropes is always a big help when it comes to story writing. :P

Well, I have some smaller dreams for now, one is to get a new phone, a pink Note 3 to be exact. Ah yes, a new phone. Another one (once I get a better phone that is) is to get a new tablet. Mine isn't bad but, it's just cheap made for the most part. Get my last name changed. Get my permit and eventually driver's license. Going to the beach and getting a mani-pedi. xD

Other larger dreams include going on a week long white water rafting trip and camping out by the water with a big group of people. Sounds amazing, especially seeing as White Water Rafting is amazing. Getting married I guess. xD Going somewhere out of the country. Go to BronyCon and go to a cuddle party.  :wub:  ^_^

(edited)

Currently, I think about the future a lot, but my number one dream is probably to learn how to hack into things, and learn how to program computers. And for that matter, get a nice paying job programming computers.

Andddd mostly to leave a mark on this world. I don't give a crap about romance, hell, I don't even want to get married or have kids, and having a normal life isn't exactly something I want to do. I have a weird mind.

I also have a large bucket list, which involves learning how to pick locks, how to actually play an instrument, etc. I also want to save the world at least once. but we can't always get what we want ;.;

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

My dream is basically the American dream.

I'd love to get married to the right woman, have children, and raise them the way children deserve to be raised. Loving environment with parents who care about them and are doing their best to give them a better life than they had. I all ready finished college, and now I'm working my way to a better living than the average person. Would be nice if my wife is also working, as long as we can keep from being too busy to raise our kids or pick them up from school.

This dream isn't too much to ask, is it?

I know I'm not perfect. I began dating when I was young. I've broken a few hearts, and got my heart broken a few times. But all of it was necessary! It helped me become a better person, someone who is more in touch with himself, and someone who understands the pain of break ups and being cheated on and so fourth. I wanted to make sure I get all this out of my system now so that it won't happen when I actually do get married.

I was born an only child, and my father ran off with another woman before I was old enough to talk. A boy growing up with only his mother? Times were tough. I know how hard it can be for a child to grow up alone without both parents. I also know what it's like to work through pain and depression (no, I'm not depressed anymore. That's in the past). I don't want children to ever experience that, especially mine. You'd think, knowing how bad it could end up, you'd think I wouldn't want any of these things. You'd think I'd want to be single forever. But I want that kind of precious life more than anything...

And even if things don't work out, even if I have a child but things end badly between me and my ex-wife or ex-lover, that doesn't mean I'd run away. I'd fight to stay there for my children and make sure that they had both parents in their life, that they had everything they could ever need. I won't ever let my future children go wanting.

Edited by Samurai Equine

I simply want to be unaging, healthy, happy, and have a great brain/mind. 

If there will be anti-aging technologies released and developed for public use, such as those reverse aging pills being studied right now, then if I live long enough I also want genetic modification.

I want to be able to see different spectrums. I want to be able to change my skin color and luminescence like cuttlefish. I want to be flexible and be able to taste with my skin like an octopus. 

Then I want more technologies more readily developed for machine-mind interfaces or whatnot. Like, one university has some testing going on involving using the mind to control small UAVs. But I would want to control more than one at once, or game with my mind, or a thousand other possible uses for such a thing. Or, since cuttlefish's luminescence is limited compared to a tvs, a flexible mind controlled luminescent suit. They are already developing fold-able screens and stuff, and seeing into the mind somewhat. I would use it for self-awareness of my mind, for cool effects, for brain exercises, and to make light shows lol.

• Brohoof 1

One of my dreams is to become a great animator, where people will finally enjoy and appreciate the hard work I put into animating. Then, after all the work that I put into being a freelance animator, get that big break where a company really enjoys my work so much that they want me to work as the head of the animating department. Then, the team and I would work hard every day to bring out movies that both the elderly, young and everyone in between would be able to enjoy together, as one big happy family, regardless of age nor gender.

It's just one of the dreams that I wish will happen.

• Brohoof 1