Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your dream?

Cloby604

To be the very best like no one ever was.

Truthfully, it's to obtain as much knowledge as possible and use it to benefit humanity and the world in some way. 

Edited by ReGen
  • Brohoof 2

• 5 months later...

What do you want to do with your life? What's your dream?

My Dream is to someday have a home of my own with my Boyfriend that I love more than the world and for us to have our own family, build a good life together, and be a good wife and Mother. Unfortunately I have a lot of work ahead of me since to have such dreams you must have a good career but I hope someday soon I can reach my goal I think I'd die happy if I could.

• Brohoof 1

1. Find a girlfriend
  2. Get an internship, paid or not
  3. Graduate college with BSME and pass fundamentals of engineering examination
  4. Get a job
  5. Buy a house with said girlfriend
  6. Wife said girlfriend
  7. Save money for vacations and fun toys
  8. ???
  9. Become professional engineer
  10. Profit!

I want 1-4 to happen before 2018, and 5-10 to happen before 2023, as a rough and conservative timeframe. That said, I haven't exactly eliminated the possibility of graduate school, so that could end up pushing things back a bit.

Edited by Admiral Regulus
  • Brohoof 2

I have three:

Become USAF Special Forces

Become an Aerospace Engineer

Get my boyfriend ungrounded so I can keep talking to him before someone else comes along and snatches him up

• Brohoof 3

1. Get a steady career

2. Get married

3. Adopt children

4. Own a mansion

5. Be healthy and happy

• Brohoof 4

Find a flipping job.

Buy a pair of super cute degus.

Then a pair of ferrets.

And 10x more cacti.

Find a girl or boy to trick into falling in love with me.

Go to college and become an environmental scientist.

Go to Ireland, Glacier national park, and Chicago.

Get a bunch of doggies.

If all else fails, do hair and divination for moneys.

• Brohoof 1

My dream is to become a successful YouTube personality. XP 

My other dream is to spend my golden birthday at Disneyland (because my sister got to spend her's there when she was seven, and ever since then I wanted to do that too.. so it's been a dream I've had all my life). Sadly, I don't think it'll happen though. My golden birthday is this summer, and I have no money and no way to get there anyway. :/ Seventeen year dream lost. 

• Brohoof 1

*ahe-he-hem*

I have dreams, like you -- no, really!
Just much less... touchy-feely...
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny~

On an island that I own,
Tanned and rested and alone,
Surrounded by enormous piles of money~~~~!

(Don't sue me, Disney)

Edited by Hocus Pocus
  • Brohoof 2

I liked dat Tangled reference!!! XD

my dreams would be:

1. ace finals

1.5. not become a zombie while studying finals

1.9 keep my hand well intact after finals

2. keep my grades up to get into AP (I feel like I'm sounding like twilight.... eh...)

3. get into varsity Cross Country ....

4.Pass the Lifeguarding "try outs" and survive training... and become a life guard....

5. Get into a good Medical school

6. Become a Doctor (preferably a pediatrician)

7. Teach in a university for a time

8. Finally go to India, Africa, Mexico, and maybe North Korea and help the people there (doctor)

as long as I can heal Kids who are suffering and show them what love really is, my life and my dreams will be complete ^^

it'll sort of be like combining my Dad's dream and my Grandpa's dream... and some parts of my dream ;) (YES THE SMILEY OR EMOJII OR WHATEVER WORKS!!!).... heheh

• Brohoof 2

1. learn to fly a plane

2. become a pilot (cargo or commercail I don't care)

3. ???

4. profit

5. retire

the reason I wanna become a pilot is because it seems like it would be fun to never have to settle down (until you retire). I love the idea that one day you could be in Beijing and the next New York and you get payed to do it. I also have no plans of marrying so I won't have to deal with a long then longer than maybe shorter distance relationship and IRL friends aren't really my forte. yeah piloting seems like the perfect plan for me.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

My dream would be to be a successful writer and to live together with my girlfriend forever. While I'm at it, I'd also like to be a successful fencer. And while I'm on the 'never-gonna-happen express', I'd also like insanely huge amounts of money.

• Brohoof 1

A dream is something people go by saying they shall never get, but my dream is more of a reality, I want a happy life with a job, simple, a job, any job will do, preferable one in Marine Biology but a job is a job, so yeah, my true dream, live.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

So i've been wanting to make a form, where i would like to se, all of you, telling me, what your dream is in life.

Mine is to one day become the next H.C. Andersen, and a big writer and storyteller one day. And also, to be one day working in movies, games, ect. Anything, that has something to do with story.

Curently, i'm writing some Fantasy stories, i one day hope, to get published. And i'm also one day, planing on coming back, to the panting, and drawing.

So what is your dream in life. Can be anything. It can be, travling around the world, one day work for Hasbro - EVERYTHING.

Comment below, and lets see  :icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

My dream is to become a voice actor or a youtuber. Somewhere where my voice will matter and entertain people. 

You know what is funny? I'm born the same day H.C. Andersen was. 

• Brohoof 1

My dream is to one day become a wealthy inventor. I currently am working on a patent to make receipts go digital. I've been working on it for 6 years. It's a long and slow process and too complicated to explain it all fully. But one day if receipts go digital hopefully it will be because of my invention. ^^

• Brohoof 1

It's very simple for me. I want to see as much of the world as possible.

I spend 99% of my life in my city for the past 25 Years and i really want to see whats outside of my city and even my country. I want to see all of Europe and maybe even go to Japan, which is my ultimate goal, because i want to see Tokyo so badly.

• Brohoof 1