Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fanfic Improvised Writing #1 (Name TBD)

DerpYGHOHOBVEAS

Reflection  

2 users have voted

1. 1. Was this at all fun or entertaining?

• Yes
    • No

Line 12: He was named..... TIM!

hare is a poem about him:

For I am the Lord of Darkness and Chaos

Entail is My Realm
Insanity will Rip this world apart
Earl of Evil
Baron of Death
Wielder of the Explosive Halberd
Bow to Me!

(edited)
Line 15: "Where am I and why am I a horse?!" yelled Katniss.

Uhmmmm but.... 

line 16: for each other so they could team up and then go to Celestia. 

Edited by SirBlazinGames

You know, if you are going to ignore the lines I wrote, even when they fit your rules you might as well just end the thread, as only me and green are replying.

line 18: She said she could not help, as she was busy saving Luna. They were on their own.

• Brohoof 1

I am not ignoring you lines I LOVE THEM! Look at this

Once upon a time in the magical land of Equestria, there was a great war. A war between the great pony nation ruled by princess Celestia and a evil pony wizard that has turned the mane six into plushies and giving them to 6 young ponies. He told the Ponies that they could play with all the Plushies they wanted to, except for the one Plushie, the Plushie called Discord. The Discord plushie he "acquired" when he found Discord and turned HIM into a plushie. He then scattered the ponies into 6 towers across Equestria in which he arranged into a magical fashion and connected the magic to him to make him an immensely powerful necromancer. This magic user constructs powerful creatures to fight in a war to take Equestria for his own. But he forgot to take away the mane 6's ability to talk and the Mane 6 told the Ponies what the Wizard had done. The 6 ponies are shocked to have found out what has happened to their favorite ponies, the mane 6 think of a plan to get out and stop the Necromancer named... The necromancer has no name. For names are for ponies, and the Necromancer is not one pony, but many. Like a ton. Alot. Very many. More than two but less than 700000 and then Katniss Everdeen shot arrows everywhere and the world was saved. But all is not well the Necromancer may have been killed but the ponies were still plushies so the 6 foals in possession of the plushies all had to travel across the land searching far and wide for each other so they could team up and then go to Celestia. The plushies were then taken by the dimensional traveler, who took all the 6 talking plushies from the small ponies and began to sell them at brony cons around the globe.

Yeah hehe I am sorry. For now on I am just gonna brohoof all the posts I put in the fan fic notepad

Line 19: But she did give them a mirror which was a portal to the realm that the plushies were taken to and they were given the task to go and bring them back.