Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you think you will die or....?

Cloby604

I will probably die? I will probably die in a heart attack

I want to die? I want to die writing my 100th novel, having finished it, leaving all my money to my first born son or daughter. Which I already named (ITS NOT WEIRD) my son will be named Brandon my daughter will be named Kayla.

• Brohoof 1

I have no intentions of experiencing death... but I suppose if it would be anything, it's most likely old age. If this ends up being the case, I hope I get a last minute opportunity to violently shake my fist at the sky like Beethoven did!

(edited)

I'll die of age probably. Or I hope I do. To be completely honest I'd rather not think about it. I'll die when I die but I don't want to know how or when. :(

Edited by Felix

How I want to die: Of old age at the age of ninety.

How I will die: By doing something stupid at the age of forty.

YOU ARE THINKING THE SAME WAY AS I AM!!!

img-2825540-1-6f9f4a42e82b4a668c8962fda7

HNNNNNG!

I'm gonna die of cuteness overload if you keep on posting cat pictures...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Alone. 

That's rather depressing. How about I die like Yagami Light instead? Playing the role of the villain for the greater good. (Unless of course I go insane, and have to eat potato chips dramatically.)

Edited by Mikami
  • Brohoof 1

How I want to die: Of old age at the age of ninety.

How I will die: By doing something stupid at the age of forty.

HNNNNNG!

I'm gonna die of cuteness overload if you keep on posting cat pictures...

Bwahahahahaha I'm so evil :3

cutest-cat-picture-ever.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

At age 101, being sat on by an elephant while having sex with triplet blond cheerleaders...

Edited by Sunny Fox

(edited)

How I want to die: alone, at old age

How I know I will die: drowning, with no one even helping at a relatively young age I say about 16-30

Edited by Eliash147

I'm usually into metal concerts, so I might have a couple of hunches of how I will die: I might be trembled by people in the riot, maybe caught in a mosh pit fight, but I'm thinking a BIG amount of other possibilities that could happen to, so that's about my list of things I think would happen to me. 

(edited)

I hate to say that but with my luck I'll die in a stupid way like tripping on a rock and breaking my neck or something along those lines. How I would like to die either in a blaze of gun fire or sacrificing my self to save someone preferably both. funny thing a friend of mine and I have a deal going whichever one of us goes first the other stands at the funeral dressed as the grim reaper. If I do it then my plan is to, as I'm standing there to tap the shoulder of the guy next to me and say "see you next week" and leave it at that.

Edited by DemonofSong

Well, I can answer this question in a few different ways.

I'm a hypochondriac, so I quite often think that I will die due to some nasty disease that I didn't know I have (This might actually become a reality, eventually, because I smoke.. Don't smoke kids!).

I want to die a peacefull death, of course, when I'm WAAAAAY old. Of course my health is important in this part.

Another way I could think I'll die is because of an angry mod.. Cause I'm CRAAAAAZY!.. And people don't like crazy smart-asses.

I'll die of a heart attack or something. It really doesn't matter to me. I'm just hoping my last minutes on Earth will be staring at some awesome fan-made poster of Twilight that I don't have yet. It seems strange, yet poetic to me.

(edited)

Heheh, my friend had a(n) (stupid) idea of naming his one son Bruce Wayne, then pay someone to shoot him and his wife right in front of little Bruce after going to a play. I'm pretty sure he won't be the batman xD.

And hopefully I'll die with my most loved ones close so I can tell them how much I love them, or at least the love of my life.

Edited by Super80 Wolf
  • Brohoof 1