Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tumblr Personality Types!

Jennabun

Just answer the questions and compare with one of these charts:

You ninja'd me! by a day 

I'm ENFP, or Pinkie.

• Brohoof 1

ENTJ, Twilight, if I'm not mistaken.

No. Twilight's too introverted to be an ENTJ. She's probably either an INTJ or an ISTJ.

On the border of ISFP/INFP, so either Fluttershy or Luna (I think more towards Luna, personally :Pimg-3219306-1-YXRLm.jpg

This chart is wrong. Luna is too non-conforming to be an INFP, Twilight's too organised to be an INTP and Celestia matches up with ENFJ/INFJ (teacher/counselor) a lot better than INTJ.

The other Pony MBTI chart is better.

According to the 2013 herd census 27% of Bronies are INTJs (over 20x as common as they are in the general population. The statistics indicate that there are more INTJs who are Bronies than INTJs who are not).

Let's see how many of us there are on this forum :)

I'm an INTJ Brony.

Name: Callie
Zodiac: Virgo
Celtic Zodiac: Hazel - The Knower
Celtic Animal Sign: Fish
Myers-Briggs: ISFP
Allignment: Lawful Good
Four Temperaments: Phlegmatic
Enneagram: Type Two
Soul Type: Server/Artisan
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Aura Colors: Yellow/Blue

This took a while, but it was fun. :3

Edited by Callisto

I found this personality test questionnaire thing on Tumblr and thought it might be fun to have people on the MLP forums fill it out about themselves! :D

Basically you just go through and bold the personality test results that apply to you. Some of the personality tests have little links by them so you can click on them and figure out what you are if you've never taken that specific test before. For others, you can just google them to figure it out.

Some of the tests take awhile, but if you're like me and you find personality tests fascinating, it's really cool to do all of them and find out more things about about yourself!

I'll start with mine. You all should do it to so we can get a more in-depth look into each other's minds. :) Feel free to leave comments too. Do you agree with your results? Did you find some tests harder than others? Which one do you think most accurately describes you? Do you recommend any other personality tests?

For me, I thought all of mine were pretty dang accurate.

--------------------------------------------------------

Personality Types Questionnaire:

Name: Jenna

Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

Chinese Zodiac : Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig

Celtic Zodiac [x] : Birch (the Achiever), Rowan (the Thinker), Ash (the Enchanter), Alder (the Trailblazer), Willow (the Observer), Hawthorne (the Illusionist), Oak (the Stabilizer),Holly (the Ruler), Hazel (the Knower), Vine (the Equalizer), Ivy (the Survivor), Reed (the Inquisitor), Elder (The Seeker)

Celtic Animal Sign [x]: Stag/deer, Cat, Adder/Snake, Fox, Cow/Bull, Seahorse, Wren, Horse, Fish/Salmon, Swan, Butterfly, Wolf/Hound, Falcon/Hawk

Myers-Briggs [x] : ISTJ,ISFJ, INFJ, INTJ, ISTP, ISFP, INFP,INTP, ESTP, ESFP, ENFP, ENFJ,ESFJ, ESTJ, ENFJ, ENTJ, ENTP

Alignment [x]: Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, True Neutral, Lawful Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil

The Four Temperaments [x] : Melancholic, Phlegmatic, Choleric, Sanguine

Enneagram [x] : Type 1, Type 2, Type 3,Type 4, Type 5, Type 6, Type 7, Type 8, Type 9

Soul type [x] : Sage, Server, Scholar, King, Artisan, Priest, Warrior

Hogwarts House [x] : Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin

Aura Colors [x]: Red, Orange, Magenta, Yellow, Abstract Tan, Environmental Tan, Logical Tan, Sensitive Tan, Green, Crystal, Blue, Violet, Lavender, Indigo, Red Overlay

any links where I can do stuff like this and not have to Google every word?

Apparently I'm INFP.

And I solved he problem with unicorns lacking enough power with a spell in 3 seconds when I thought about it...

Edited by Nightmare Jerremy

Name: Natalia

Zodiac: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac: Rooster

Celtic Zodiac [x]: Elder (The Seeker)

Celtic Animal Sign [x]: Falcon/Hawk

Myers-Briggs [x] : INFJ

Alignment [x]: Lawful Good

The Four Temperaments [x] : Sanguine [Not so sure on that one~]

Enneagram [x] : Type 4 [i think, i got tied answers] 

Soul type [x] : Priest

Hogwarts House [x] : Hufflepuff

Aura Colors [x]: Blue [secondary: yellow]

Name: Matt

Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

Chinese Zodiac : Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig

Celtic Zodiac [x] : Birch (the Achiever), Rowan (the Thinker), Ash (the Enchanter), Alder (the Trailblazer), Willow (the Observer), Hawthorne (the Illusionist), Oak (the Stabilizer),Holly (the Ruler), Hazel (the Knower), Vine (the Equalizer), Ivy (the Survivor), Reed (the Inquisitor), Elder (The Seeker)

Celtic Animal Sign [x]: Stag/deer, Cat, Adder/Snake, Fox, Cow/Bull, Seahorse, Wren, Horse, Fish/Salmon, Swan, Butterfly, Wolf/Hound, Falcon/Hawk

Myers-Briggs [x] : ISTJ,ISFJ, INFJ, INTJ, ISTP, ISFP, INFP,INTP, ESTP, ESFP, ENFP, ENFJ,ESFJ, ESTJ, ENFJ, ENTJ, ENTP

Alignment [x]: Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, True Neutral, Lawful Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil

The Four Temperaments [x] : Melancholic, Phlegmatic, Choleric, Sanguine

Enneagram [x] : Type 1, Type 2, Type 3,Type 4, Type 5, Type 6, Type 7, Type 8, Type 9

Soul type [x] : Sage, Server, Scholar, King, Artisan, Priest, Warrior

Hogwarts House [x] : Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin

Aura Colors [x]: Red, Orange, Magenta, Yellow, Abstract Tan, Environmental Tan, Logical Tan, Sensitive Tan, Green, Crystal, Blue, Violet, Lavender, Indigo, Red Overlay

Name: Mathew

Zodiac: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac : Pig

Celtic Zodiac: Birch (The Achiever)

Celtic Animal Sign: Stag/ Deer

Myers-Briggs: INFJ

Alignment: Neutral Good

The Four Temperaments: melancholic 

Enneagram: Type 4

Soul type: Artisan

Hogwarts House Slytherin

Aura Colors:  Violet, Indigo

Zodiac: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac: Dog

Celtic Zodiac [x] : Ash (the Enchanter)

Celtic Animal Sign [x]: Adder/Snake

Myers-Briggs [x]: INTJ

Alignment [x]: Neutral Good

The Four Temperaments [x]: sanguine and I think that's completely wrong. I'm almost certainly melancholic or phlegmatic.

Enneagram [x]: Type 1, 4 and 5

Soul type [x]: Scholar

Hogwarts House [x] : Ravenclaw

Aura Colors [x]: Page won't load for me

The other Pony MBTI chart is better.

I'm not sure any of them are accurate, to be honest.

According to the 2013 herd census 27% of Bronies are INTJs (over 20x as common as they are in the general population. The statistics indicate that there are more INTJs who are Bronies than INTJs who are not).

False. We need to know the total number of bronies and INTJs to be able to say this.

If there are only five bronies in the world, and 80% of them are INTJ's, that means most bronies are INTJ's. That DOES NOT mean most INTJ's are bronies. Using that example, four INTJ's are bronies... but out of how many? If there are a thousand INTJ's in the world, that percentage is almost negligible.

Edited by Regulus

• 3 weeks later...
I always do like these as finding out how to better understand my own mind is something I'm always trying to do.

Name: Anthony Clay

Zodiac: Leo

Chinese Zodiac: Sheep

Celtic Zodiac: Hazel (the Knower) Is this right for August 17th? Because this one definitely feels like a mismatch. Ironic considering I actually am of Irish descent but "gift for academia?" That's most certainly wrong.

Celtic Animal Sign: Fish/Salmon

Myers-Briggs: INFP, Hey me too!  :lol:

Alignment: Lawful Good, no surprise there but it would surprise a few to learn I'm an anarchist.

The Four Temperaments: Phlegmatic, although it's apparently associated with winter. I dislike winter.

Enneagram: Type 4, again, me too!  :) "The Individualist." I like that.  -_-

Soul type: Artisan, yet again another commonality. Although I marked the same amount for "Priest." Not sure if that screws up the system or something.

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor

Aura Colors: Primary color, yellow. Secondary color, blue.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

Name: John.

Not so sure about a lot of these other labelings but I am certain about my Briggs/Jung personality type.

INTJ, which seems to be pretty common around here.

Soul Type: Artisan

Edited by VoxPolice

• 4 weeks later...
Personality Types Questionnaire:

Name: Jenna

Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces (I was born on a cusp)

Chinese Zodiac : Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig

Celtic Zodiac [x] : Birch (the Achiever), Rowan (the Thinker), Ash (the Enchanter), Alder (the Trailblazer), Willow (the Observer), Hawthorne (the Illusionist), Oak (the Stabilizer), Holly (the Ruler), Hazel (the Knower), Vine (the Equalizer), Ivy (the Survivor), Reed (the Inquisitor), Elder (The Seeker)

Celtic Animal Sign [x]: Stag/deer, Cat, Adder/Snake, Fox, Cow/Bull, Seahorse, Wren, Horse, Fish/Salmon, Swan, Butterfly, Wolf/Hound, Falcon/Hawk

Myers-Briggs [x] : ISTJ,ISFJ, INFJ, INTJ, ISTP, ISFP, INFP,INTP, ESTP, ESFP, ENFP, ENFJ,ESFJ, ESTJ, ENFJ, ENTJ, ENTP

Alignment [x]: Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, True Neutral, Lawful Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil

The Four Temperaments [x] : Melancholic, Phlegmatic, Choleric, Sanguine

Enneagram [x] : Type 1, Type 2, Type 3,Type 4, Type 5, Type 6, Type 7, Type 8, Type 9

Soul type [x] : Sage, Server, Scholar, King, Artisan, Priest, Warrior (almost Artisan though)

Hogwarts House [x] : Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin

Aura Colors [x]: Red, Orange, Magenta, Yellow, Abstract Tan, Environmental Tan, Logical Tan, Sensitive Tan, Green, Crystal, Blue, Violet, Lavender, Indigo, Red Overlay

Name: Candyce

Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

Chinese Zodiac : Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig

Celtic Zodiac [x] : Birch (the Achiever), Rowan (the Thinker), Ash (the Enchanter), Alder (the Trailblazer), Willow (the Observer), Hawthorne (the Illusionist), Oak (the Stabilizer),Holly (the Ruler), Hazel (the Knower), Vine (the Equalizer), Ivy (the Survivor), Reed (the Inquisitor), Elder (The Seeker)

Celtic Animal Sign [x]: Stag/deer, Cat, Adder/Snake, Fox, Cow/Bull, Seahorse, Wren, Horse, Fish/Salmon, Swan, Butterfly, Wolf/Hound, Falcon/Hawk

Myers-Briggs [x] : ISTJ,ISFJ, INFJ, INTJ, ISTP, ISFP, INFP,INTP, ESTP, ESFP, ENFP, ENFJ,ESFJ, ESTJ, ENFJ, ENTJ, ENTP

For some reason the Aura Colors and the Alignments didn't work for me. lol

• 5 years later...

Infp-t according to the test I did.  Since I have the shy and kind aspects like Fluttershy but also I am a bit nerdy like twilight.

Also I noticed there are two threads for personality types. One is for MBTI though while I think this one I am guessing is not specific to that. :P

Edited by Dabmanz

• 2 years later...

Celtic Zodiac [x] : Birch (the Achiever), Rowan (the Thinker), Ash (the Enchanter), Alder (the Trailblazer), Willow (the Observer), Hawthorne (the Illusionist), Oak (the Stabilizer),Holly (the Ruler), Hazel (the Knower), Vine (the Equalizer), Ivy (the Survivor), Reed (the Inquisitor), Elder (The Seeker)

• Brohoof 1

Celtic Zodiac [x] : Birch (the Achiever), Rowan (the Thinker), Ash (the Enchanter), Alder (the Trailblazer), Willow (the Observer), Hawthorne (the Illusionist), Oak (the Stabilizer),Holly (the Ruler), Hazel (the Knower), Vine (the Equalizer), Ivy (the Survivor), Reed (the Inquisitor), Elder (The Seeker)

Didn't have time to do the rest of them, but the ones I did seem accurate, although I have a few doubts about the last test.

• Brohoof 2