Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Dog Breeds or Breed Mixes

StarBlade

The best dog I ever had in my life was a Shepherd/Border collie mix. (We never really knew what she was but this was our best guess!)  Kipcha was incredibly smart yet docile and had a delightful derpy streak!

post-28589-0-68333000-1407217291_thumb.jpgpost-28589-0-72482700-1407217316.jpg

My other favorite is definately the Pembroke Welsh Corgi :)  All of the perks of a large dog (no yippiness, mild temperment, sturdy)  in a smaller package!  Plus I mean how can you resist those ears and that fluffy butt?

post-28589-0-86506000-1407217819_thumb.jpg

I'm going to have to ruin everyone and post this, but dog breeds aren't real, and they're unhealthy.

You'll love mutts forever, and hate purebred showdog breeders.

I'm not a dog person, I like cats  :P

I like dogs if they don't jump or bark or slobber, but I guess that's not a breed  -_-

One I do like is the Chinese Crested.

Look at that magnificent mofo

Chinese_Crested_911630.jpg

Just look at that luscious mane!

chinese-crested-dog_03_lg.jpg

Is this not the most punk rock dog you've ever seen?

2454612211_3c3bb2465d.jpg

I love all breeds of dogs :)

I couldn't possibly pick 1.

I do, however, particularly favor Welsh Corgis, Newfoundlands, German Shepards, Dalmatians, Great Danes, and Long Hair Chihuahuas.

I used to have a red teacup poodle, and I love that breed.  They're very easy to teach, Bingham, my dog, knew at least half a dozen different tricks, and he could pick up new ones within a week.  Also, poodles don't shed, and they have a lot of energy.  The only thing that's bad about them is that the dog groomers will make them look prissy no matter what you tell them.  We used to ask them just for a puppy cut, but they always gave Bingham the tail poof and everything.

• Brohoof 1

Well, my favorite would have to be the Rottweiler. they're my favorite mainly because I had one before called Mojo. (I use to watch a lot of Powerpuff girls and when I first brought him home I turned on the first episode and he just went googly eyed over Mojo jojo. )  Rottweiler_kopf_2.jpg

My second favorite would be Irish wolf hounds! They are big, sweet and adorable. I am just fascinated by them since they are so big, they look like small horses. OcMistyAnderson%2526IrishWolfhounds725x6

• 4 months later...

My favorites are (in no particular order, since the order changes all the time): 

Pugs 

Huskies 

Labradoodles 

Great Danes 

American Eskimo Dogs

Lhasa Apsos

Pomeranians 

Maltese 

Mini Dachshunds 

I'd love to put pictures to each breed, but my post would be EXTREMELY long if I did.  :P