Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where to go to watch the show?

MagLocal

Where do you watch My Little Pony? On what channel? On what site?

For me, I don't have the show on the cable we have. I'm not complaining, but what seems to be the only channel in the country that has the show is in another cable network. Since I am outside the USA and since I am not really fond of iTunes, this leaves me with sites like YouTube and Dailymotion - but I believe it is not wholly legal and I have to make a stand on that. That leaves me to having a want to watch the show but couldn't due to both external and internal factors.

So, where do you watch it?

Where do you watch My Little Pony? On what channel? On what site?

For me, I don't have the show on the cable we have. I'm not complaining, but what seems to be the only channel in the country that has the show is in another cable network. Since I am outside the USA and since I am not really fond of iTunes, this leaves me with sites like YouTube and Dailymotion - but I believe it is not wholly legal and I have to make a stand on that. That leaves me to having a want to watch the show but couldn't due to both external and internal factors.

So, where do you watch it?

Haven't you asked this question twice before?

Haven't you asked this question twice before?

Not really. Then, I was asking if it is legal to watch the episodes on sites like YouTube and Dailymotion

Now, it is just a question of where you watch the show. I put my answer up there like that because the only ways that I could watch it are not wholly legal and I am still concerned about that. But, it's just a question of where you wath the show, although I partly did this to see if there is any other legal way to watch the show.

When the episodes are one day old, I'll watch them on YouTube (before my web filtering extension kicks in) but after that, I'll download the episodes to my hard drive and watch them whenever I feel like it

• Brohoof 2

Netflix and Youtube are both handy dandy places to watch the show where friendship is magic according to miniature horses.

Dailymotion is the best website for finding MLP episodes. They're in full HD, don't have the copyright claimings from Hasbro, and you can find every MLP episode that exists there. (along with Equestria Girls, that's where I watched it since it was in limited theater release)

(edited)

Well when I first became a brony I used Daily Motion.

Now I just use The Pirate Bay.

Hmmm...

You may have actually grabbed my friend's torrent. I didn't have to go there to get it though. She grabbed all the iTunes episodes (by nefarious means without exchanging any money) and gave them to me over time on thumb drives. I now have every darn episode, including Equestria Girls, with no pop-ups or HUB branding. They're on three different hard drives, stored in my tablet, and also burned to DVDs. She's not really a Pegasister, but is really cool and did it as a favor for me since I don't get The Hub network.

PS. I also have Derpy's ORIGINAL voice!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney