Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Mare with the Mjölnir cutie mark

The JLmle

So I was watching The Supers Speedy Cider Squeezy 6,000 the other day and twards the end of Flim and Flam's song I noticed this screenshot

post-26689-0-63094500-1405098428_thumb.png

I had to rewind and double check, but sure enough; the mare in the middle totally has Thor's hammer; Mjölnir as her cutie mark!

post-26689-0-44016000-1405098521_thumb.png

How cool is that? Can anyone tell me her name? Or if she's appeared in other episodes?

• Brohoof 6

:o nice find!

This reminds me the grumpy cat cutie mark, my opinion is still the same:

I hate it too, a cutie mark represents a pony's destiny. It shouldn't be a way for the writers to make easter eggs. >_>

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
Well now, that i may consider an Easter Egg to the recent Female Thor announcement, lol. Nice find though, :). Love that cutie mark already.
  • Brohoof 2

I never noticed this, so nice find! Never noticed the other mechanic kinda looking pony next to her either.

I thought I had already seen the majority of the background pony styles, but I guess I'm wrong :P.

Nice find again.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

Just because her CM is a refrence- it doesn't mean it isn't her destiny. We don't know all the ponies of the MLP Verse, for a fact, and just because they have a CM refrencing something on our end, it doesn't mean they don't have something special on their end. Plus, it's a unique cutie mark. If you really want to complain about CM's complain abot how there are literally dozens of ponies who HAVE THE SAME ONE! 

Sorry for the tangent.

There's legit Norse runes on Ponhenge stone and it says "Poni Rules," and there was a pretty obvious parallel to the Vikings during the time of the Pillars, so is this really any weirder? I'd just take a guess she's a descendant of Rockhoof.

I keep expecting an eight-legged horse to show up in MLP at some point.

Edited by BornAgainBrony