Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

I've always wondered - what do you guys think the Mane 6 and CMC would look like as actual humans - no multicoloured hair, eyes, skin tones (basically human skin tones, hair colors, eye colors). By the way, please don't call anypony out for being racist just because they imagine the Mane 6 and CMC all white, that's not nice  >_>

Mane 6:

Twilight Sparkle - I always imagined Twilight as either Hispanic or African- American, with thick, dark brown hair that goes halfway down her back, and dark brown eyes. Also, she would have glasses >3<

Rarity - Asian, probably Korean, with waist-length black hair and dark dark brown, almost black, eyes. I don't think its possible to have black hair and blue eyes naturally.

Fluttershy - Japanese- American, long light brown hair (almost blonde, but not quite), with gentle green eyes with a faint blue tint. My cousin has a friend that's Japanese, and she's very gentle and shy with others.

Rainbow Dash - I always imagined her as the one that Rarity would get jealous at for her looks. For her, I imagine her as a white (don't get mad at me),  with thick, platinum blonde hair, slightly below waist length (No, I'm not going to imagine her with short hair  >_> ) and large, pale blue eyes framed with jet black eyelashes. It's easier to dye blonde hair anyways, so she can easily dye it rainbow :D

Pinkie Pie - I can't imagine a good race for her, probably either caucasian or white, with super duper curly red hair and blue eyes. Red is similar to pink, and blue is her eye color in the show :D

Applejack - Pretty obvious, but, whatever, white with long yellow- blonde hair, green eyes, and tanned skin, since she works out in the sun frequently,

CMC:

Apple Bloom - white, long, straight red hair, amber eyes. #nailedit

Sweetie Belle - white (I just can't imagine Sweetie Belle as an Asian, sorry Rarity :(), long, curly, strawberry blonde hair, pale green eyes.

The Chicken :D Scootaloo - white (damn I have a good chance on being called for for being racist), shoulder length red hair, and.... green eyes? I don't know.

Comment down below what you would think they would have as their eye color, hair color, and race as humans!

Adios! :D

Edited by RainbowDangerDashie

I've always imagined every pony with the same eye and mane color (Twilight, Scootaloo, all the alicorns) to be brunette. I don't know of any other color that has the same eye and hair combination. 
Here's my styles: 
Twilight: Hispanic, straight dark brown hair, dark brown eyes.

Rainbow: Caucasian, natural straight brown hair but dyed rainbow colors, green eyes.

Rarity: Asian,  wavy black hair and dark brown eyes.

Pinkie: Caucasian, natural curly blonde but dyed to be reddish brown, blue eyes.

Fluttershy: Japanese, natural thick black, but dyed to be brown, dark brown eyes.

Applejack: Same as your description.

Apple Bloom: Caucasian,  wavy blonde, and hazel eyes.

Scootaloo: Hispanic, straight brown hair and dark brown eyes.

Sweetie Belle: Asain, curly black hair and green eyes.

I've always imagined every pony with the same eye and mane color (Twilight, Scootaloo, all the alicorns) to be brunette. I don't know of any other color that has the same eye and hair combination. 

Here's my styles: 

Twilight: Hispanic, straight dark brown hair, dark brown eyes.

Rainbow: Caucasian, natural straight brown hair but dyed rainbow colors, green eyes.

Rarity: Asian,  wavy black hair and dark brown eyes.

Pinkie: Caucasian, natural curly blonde but dyed to be reddish brown, blue eyes.

Fluttershy: Japanese, natural thick black, but dyed to be brown, dark brown eyes.

Applejack: Same as your description.

Apple Bloom: Caucasian,  wavy blonde, and hazel eyes.

Scootaloo: Hispanic, straight brown hair and dark brown eyes.

Sweetie Belle: Asain, curly black hair and green eyes.

Those make tons of sense too :) possibly more sense than mine, lol :)

Those make tons of sense too :) possibly more sense than mine, lol :)

Hey, yours aren't that bad. I'm not an expert at styling and all that, but that's what came to mind when writing this. :P

Still, Celestia, Luna, and Cadance, are all probably brunette, because of that same eye and mane color. That's probably just me. 

@Op - Your interpitation is stupid and you should feel stupid.

1. Twilight Sparkle - She is well spoken, well educated, she has an owl as a pet and plays with magic and has a soft spoken voice and very dry humor. She is ENGLISH - She will most likely have long Brown hair due to her pony dark colors and most likely Green eyes. This ALSO goes with her original "outsider" premise as she will be different than the others. 

2. Pinkie Pie - She is very classical American. She loves to party so much that I feel inclined to drop her into a city where the largest party ever happens. New Orleans, Mardi Gras . Due to her  curly and out of control hair style, personality and so forth. Her actual hair color will not matter. She will have just died it pink and will probably be partly blonde as well. Maybe pink s the highlights or whatever. She will have her same blue eyes. 

3. AppleJack is a blond woman from Texas....the end.

4.  Rarity is a French American from New York City who moved there from Paris France. Black Hair, green eyes. 

5. Rainbow Dash - Same basic hair color - She will had dyed it rainbows. She is probably from the Midwest somewhere and uses sports, punk rock and boy things to escape the massive bordom that comes with living in the midwest. 

6. Fluttershy lives in Ashland Oregon. She has long light brown hair and the same aqua green eyes. She is a white skinny pot smoking, tree hugging, Shakespeare obsessed, animal loving Hippie like everyone else who lives in the general vicinity of Ashland Oregon. 

(edited)

Twilight: *Insert opinion*

Rarity: *Insert opinion*

Rainbow Dash: *Insert opinion*

Pinkie: *Insert opinion*

Applejack: *Insert opinion*

Fluttershy: *Insert opinion*

Scotaloo: chicken or *Insert opinion*

Sweeitie Belle:  *Insert opinion*

Apple Bloom: *Insert opinion*

@Op - Your interpitation is stupid and you should feel stupid.

img-2850193-1-35547__safe_twilight-spark

There is nothing "stupid" about the OP's interpretation and she should not "feel stupid" about it,so let's not call people names for having a opinion that can never be confirmed or denied shall we?

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

35547__safe_twilight-sparkle_pinkie-pie_

There is nothing "stupid" about the OP's interpretation and he should not "feel stupid" about it,so let's not call people names for having a opinion that can never be confirmed or denied shall we?

I will call people whatever I want and YES you should feel stupid. Feeling bad and negative things is a great way to make people grow inside. If no one ever made anyone feel bad, then if it were to ever happen, that person would have no way of dealing with that kind of trauma.

Why wont you call ME a name? CALL ME A NAME YOU PIG FARTING, COW LICKING FAKE!!!!!

*edit*

and make it a GOOD name...something REALLY personal and insulting

Edited by Ramsey the Goat

I will call people whatever I want and YES you should feel stupid. Feeling bad and negative things is a great way to make people grow inside. If no one ever made anyone feel bad, then if it were to ever happen, that person would have no way of dealing with that kind of trauma.

Why wont you call ME a name? CALL ME A NAME YOU PIG FARTING, COW LICKING FAKE!!!!!

1373942461357.gif

It's clear you are well..a little stressed,perhaps you should calm yourself before you say something that may get you banned ok? :)

And no,i won't call you a name(despite you calling me one),and no i do not feel "stupid" thank you. :)

1373942461357.gif

It's clear you are well..a little stressed,perhaps you should calm yourself before you say something that may get you banned ok? :)

And no,i won't call you a name(despite you calling me one),and no i do not feel "stupid" thank you. :)

CALL ME A BAD NAME....please, I really need this. 

CALL ME A BAD NAME....please, I really need this. 

What? No!  :o

Look were derailing this topic,so let's not go back and forth yes? 

If you want to be called names go to 4chan or something ok?  :blink:

Im not responding,im done here unless i have something on topic to say ok.

What? No!  :o

Look were derailing this topic,so let's not go back and forth yes? 

If you want to be called names go to 4chan or something ok?  :blink:

Im not responding,im done here unless i have something on topic to say ok.

I THINK FLUTTERSHY IS A HIPPIE FROM ASHLAND. 

Ramsey_The_Goat: I've always thought of the Mane Six as white/Caucasian, other races seem to be represented in the MLP world already: Buffalo(Native Americans),Zebras(Africans),Saddle Arabians(Middle Eastern). Even Japanese and Chinese ponies were delegates in the Equestria games, the only race I haven't seen is Mexican.

Only one I would change is Pinkie Pie, white, strawberry red hair, brighg blue eyes

While this is a personal opinion of mine,i do like to think Pinkie would be mixed Caucasian and African American,because of the hair. However,i admit my opinion has no real basis.

OP- Original Poster

I totally forgot eye color, so the short list-

Twilight Sparkle: brown hair, brown eyes

Pinkie Pie: Blonde hair, i've always had an idea where she had one blue eye, and one green eye

Rarity: brown hair, green eyes

Applejack: Southern jewel: blond hair, blue eyes

Rainbow Dash: Rainbow hair, brown eyes

Fluttershy: blonde hair, green eyes

img-2850193-1-35547__safe_twilight-spark

There is nothing "stupid" about the OP's interpretation and he should not "feel stupid" about it,so let's not call people names for having a opinion that can never be confirmed or denied shall we?

No offense to you, but I'm a girl, not a boy.

*edit*

and make it a GOOD name...something REALLY personal and insulting

Why should I feel stupid? Oh right, it's the 21st century.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

Hmm...

Twilight Sparkle, light brown hair, caucasian, dark brown eyes.

Fluttershy, light blond hair, caucasian, light blue eyes.

Pinkie Pie, light red hair, caucasian, light blue eyes.

Rarity, dark brown hair, caucasian, light blue eyes.

Rainbow Dash, dark red hair, caucasian, light green eyes.

Applejack, light blond hair, tann, light green eyes.

Scootaloo, light brown hair, hispanic, dark brown eyes.

Apple Bloom, light red hair, Caucasian, light green eyes.

Sweetie Belle, light brown hair, caucasian, light green eyes.

I’m not wanting to be offensive, but I always had this idea that their coat, main, and eye tones would reflect their ethnicity, and if we were going by nashonalitys, well...

Rarity, UK, Britton.

Sweetie Belle, UK, Britton, but was raised somewhere in the United States.

Apple Bloom and Applejack, Texas.

Rainbow Dash, Irish, but was raised in California.

Twilight, Fluttershy, and Pinkie were raised in Canada, but moved to the US.

I’m visually impaired, but I can still see certain skin tones and such.

• 5 years later...

My opinions:

• Ethnicities (not to be racist):
    • Twilight Sparkle - Afro-Latina (just like Miles Morales from the Spider-Man series), thick black hair with bangs, dark brown eyes and glasses.
    • Pinkie Pie - White, curly hair with magenta hair dye and blue eyes.
    • Rainbow Dash - White, thick blonde hair with rainbow hair dye and pale blue eyes.
    • Fluttershy - White, light brown hair with light pink hair dye and greenish blue eyes.
    • Rarity - White, dark brown hair and dark blue eyes.
    • Applejack - White with a bit of tanned skin, medium blonde hair and green eyes.
    • Scootaloo - White, light brown hair and light green eyes.
    • Sweetie Belle - Caucasian (as Rarity, but raised in Canada), long and curly pink blonde hair and pale green eyes.
    • Applebloom - White (no tan skin), long and straight red hair and yellowish orange eyes.
  • Nationalities/Origins:
    • Twilight Sparkle - American (with decent from Mexico, Puerto Rico and South Africa) raised in Miami, Florida, but moved to Atlanta, Georgia.
    • Pinkie Pie - Canadian-American raised in Detroit, Michigan, but moved to Bismarck, North Dakota.
    • Rainbow Dash - American (with decent from Ireland) raised in Boston, Massachusetts.
    • Fluttershy - American (with decent from Japan) raised in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    • Rarity - French-British (with decent from South Korea) raised in Manchester, England, but moved to Newark, New Jersey.
    • Applejack - American raised in Dallas, Texas.
    • Scootaloo - American raised in Springfield, Massachusetts.
    • Sweetie Belle - British-American raised in Newark, New Jersey.
    • Applebloom - American raised in Dallas, Texas.

My corrections of Mane 6 & CMC's ethnicities/nationalities:

• Twilight Sparkle could also have decent from Dominican Republic.
  • Pinkie Pie later moved from Bismarck, North Dakota to Miami, Florida along with Rainbow Dash.
  • Sweetie Belle was actually not raised in Canada.