Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shower Thoughts

Princess Periwinkle

To busy acting like the terminator freshly time traveled in the rain ready to kill shara connor. :P nah in reality im usually thinking about notes on what ever writing project ive got into.

i usually take 10 to 15 minute showers but at the time i usually think either about something random, what i have to do today, about relationships and just things i dont usually think about normally. the water and the noise relaxes me so i can hthink more deepily then usual. idk why

Oh yeah I think about all sorts of things in the shower. Sometimes I think about stories to write, sometimes I think about life, and sometimes I just stand there with a vacant expression for like 5 minutes

I read this thread an hour ago, and it persuaded me to take a shower, lol.

Yeah, my usual shower time is 30 minutes or more. I think about all sorts of things, although this time I was reflecting back on my experiences earlier in the past few years, and how they've changed me. Just after a few things a few friends have said, my perspective of life has completely flipped. I kinda have to wonder if I've done the same thing to them. It would seem so...

• Brohoof 1

I love to shower and take baths to relax and refresh. I'll sometimes play songs in the bathroom and sing/dance. Other times I think about my tv shows and books, wondering what's going to happen next or imagine my own scenes. If it's a morning shower, I remember what I dreamed the night before and reflect on that. I'll daydream and fantasize. Sometimes thoughts about work creep in, but I try to ignore those thoughts. :)

• Brohoof 1

What don't I think about in the shower? I think about all kinds of crap, bad stuff, good stuff, daydreaming, stuff that makes me want to cry, all kinds of things.

It's usually why I take so long, that or I'm busy singing lol. 

Sometimes I due tend to zone out and find myself in deep thoughts minutes later when I don't have to rush, which are the best showers.  But I tend to use showers to wake myself up and quickly finish on school/work days.  I only think about cleaning myself during those showers.

I often spend time in the shower thinking about what I'm going to do during the day in hopes of bringing positive energy into my mind for the day's proceedings.

Ummm... that sounded more New-Age than it should have been... xD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't really think a whole lot in the shower, which is because I think about other stuff pretty much everywhere else. In the shower, I'm more or less focused on relaxing and becoming squeaky clean. 

Edited by Mikami

Okay. So it looks like I'm the only person here who spends their shower time thinking of ways to take over the world.

Way to make me look like the bad guy. Thanks.

Nope. My shower time is spent reflecting on my current situation as being an ordinary non-special Human Being on a planet that currently serves as a home for Human Beings, and the things that ordinary non-special Human Beings must do to survive.

This post sponsored by Thrackerzod

• Brohoof 1

Okay. So it looks like I'm the only person here who spends their shower time thinking of ways to take over the world.

Way to make me look like the bad guy. Thanks.

Nope. My shower time is spent reflecting on my current situation as being an ordinary non-special Human Being on a planet that currently serves as a home for Human Beings, and the things that ordinary non-special Human Beings must do to survive.

This post sponsored by Thrackerzod

Wait... are you...?

t1B6vv4.png

Meet me at Sugarcube corner tomorrow at midnight. I'll transfer over the data I've collected on project Artemis. From there, we can begin initiation of phase delta. I'm thinking we aught to start in either Venezuela or northern Siberia. Perhaps both; creating a war on two fronts may be an effective strategy. I need to know what you're gonna do there. Anyway... can't say too much here. We're being tracked by humans, y'know. See ya tomorrow.

• Brohoof 1

I think the deepest things ever. Like today I had the thoughts of:

After they make styrofoam, what do they ship it in?

How young can you die of old age?

If the number 2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still number 2?

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

Then I literally stand there contemplating life as we know it 

My shower thoughts can often be quite depressing, I usually listen to music to distract such thoughts :blush:

Sometimes I'll stand completely still in the shower letting the water fill my mouth and think about any variety of things. A lot of it is "What if..." and thinking about being successful and being in an interview/look how far I've come. Very good motivational stuff.

Usually just about how much body wash and shampoo to use, and leaving conditioner (which I normally soak my hair in since it's so damaged) in for awhile. I do a lot of the times have deep thoughts though. I used to cry a lot when I was in the shower.......

(edited)

Oh good I'm not the only one who has deep, life-altering thoughts in the shower... ^_^

Sometimes I sing, or daydream of myself as some kind of superhero, or talk to myself like a crazy person, or even contemplate the MEANING OF LIFE!!! (42)

Sometimes I just forget to wash up until the very end.

img-2886697-1-o34e618241.jpg

Dude, that shower has a fireplace... I am jelly... :pout:

Edited by malexlee
  • Brohoof 1

Sometimes I just forget to wash up until the very end.

I've done that. Once I went into the bathroom, turned on the shower, set it all up, turned on the radio, put the towel on the floor, turned off the shower, turned off the radio, put the towel back, and opened the door and just walked out. I didn't realize what I didn't do until after my nap.

Dude, that shower has a fireplace... I am jelly... :pout:

How does that even work. I mean I can see it being a really interesting idea, but I don't want any soot or embers near the shower.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

How does that even work. I mean I can see it being a really interesting idea, but I don't want any soot or embers near the shower.

It's probably one of those virtual firepits. Either that, or it's behind glass.

Edited by Regulus