Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you want to like, but can't

Odyssey

Kill La Kill and Attack On Titan. Objectively they're good, but something about the hype just makes it more unappealing to me. It's especially weird because hype normally doesn't dissuade me, MLP was in the middle of it's Season 2 boom when I hopped on the train.

The first thing that came to mind was video games. I mean, I generally enjoy them, but I don't really play them that often, and Pokemon is the only game I'd spend actual money on these days. I just don't have a lot of time for them, and like doing other things more with my spare time. It'd be easier if I was more into them, because a lot of my friends really like them and it'd be nice to understand what they're talking about when to convo turns to video games. :P 

• Brohoof 3

Some foods.  I enjoy a fairly decent variety of foods and am willing to try just about any edible item (once), but there's the occasional food / meal that you *think* you'll like (or want to because it's healthy, relatively easy to prepare, or whatever) and just...  Don't.  Admittedly, I can't think of which foods at the moment. xD

• Brohoof 1

Cakes, and other really sweet foods.

Vegetables, such as beans, tomatoes, that I don't like.

Rarity :P

Mathematics. 

Watching sports. 

That's all I can think of from the top of my head. 

• Brohoof 3

Leauge of Legends. All of my more "gamer" friends play it, yet despite forcing myself to play almost 12 hours of it over several months, I still do not enjoy it at all.

Also, Eti Topkek, everyone I meet say it tases amazing, but the one I ate (chocolate and hazlenut) made me feel very ill.

• Brohoof 1

Watching sports. Where I live televised sports like football, cricket, etc are massively popular, but I just don't get into that kind of stuff. I've watched a bit of footy with my parents but not a lot.

Asian food.  Seriously, it smells so friggin delicious, but every time I try any of it...I just can't handle it.  There's a lot of other foods I want to like because they look and smell good, but I just don't.  And there's even some foods I like that I wish I didn't.  Take ketchup for example:  it looks disgusting, it smells disgusting, but I just gotta have it on fries and burgers.

Some people. I just don't like the idea of having grudges on people when they get on my nerves :unsure:. I've learned to like people I might dislike at first if I try to know them better and know their good side.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I want to like salsa.I eat it time to time but not 24/7. My heart says yes,but my mouth says no.

Edited by Fliby
  • Brohoof 1

Dubstep.

Kill La Kill and Attack On Titan. Objectively they're good,

Nah, it's opinion. Saying "it's good", or "it's bad" are neither more correct nor wrong than the other

Eh, idk if there are a ton of things I can think of that I want to like, but don't.

If I am trying to like something I feel chances are I will not like it. I feel like forcing yourself to like anything is almost always asking for yourself to dislike it, or not like it atleast.

That's just my thoughts I guess.

I suppose I wouldn't mind liking maybe something beneficial, like certain vegetables or stuff that is really healthy for you. Like tomatoes, which are apparently good for you, but I really just don't care for.

I can't think of much else right now lol.

Nah, it's opinion. Saying "it's good", or "it's bad" are neither more correct nor wrong than the other

I meant that in the sense that they appeal to a large amount of people (power of the majority has power for a reason) and I can appreciate the aesthetic and production value, just not the actual show itself for some reason.