Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Describe your dark side.

Jennabun

I disassociate from people far too easily, and I hold grudges when I feel that I've been wronged - and I literally never let go of them, even though I never actively pursue vengeance.

I think that's pretty dark, but reading some of the comments here...yikes.

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, daviddaviddavid said:

I disassociate from people far too easily, and I hold grudges when I feel that I've been wronged - and I literally never let go of them, even though I never actively pursue vengeance.

I think that's pretty dark, but reading some of the comments here...yikes.

Yeah reading some of these older ones...... The top comment on page 6 is pretty terrifying.

• Shocked 3

I dunno, what does dark side even mean? I don't have some alter ego or different personality. If it's like me when I'm at my worst? In that case I just withdraw and don't interact with anyone. Complete radio silence. Sleep all day, too tired to do anything but lay in bed.

• Hugs 1

• 3 weeks later...

I decided to take the test too and I’d say this could be considered as ‘dark empath’.

IMG_8112.thumb.jpeg.33c46cc6c7d6bc66211219714da0428e.jpeg

Although I don’t agree in labeling myself since some cases may differ depending on who or what situation I’m dealing with. 

• Brohoof 2

I am easily obsessive and compulsive, while also being highly suspicious and overly critical of others. It is so easy to be hyper critical of everything and never be satisfied with anything. My dark side is also envious of others, enjoying the greener grass on the other side of the fence more so than what I currently have. It is easily more satisfied with the thought of being something I am not rather than being who I am currently, and it feels the need to put up certain lenses or masks to feel like something it is not in order to feel satisfied with itself. 

• Brohoof 1

My dark side? Well, I am way too perfectionist, and I recently discovered that am a lazy person who cannot make big projects because I give up very quick so I decide to make something quick and easy

• Brohoof 3

I’m selfish with my time and always feel like I’m being put upon by others whenever I have to drop what I’m doing to attend to them. I’m judgmental and sometimes speak ill of others when they’re not around to defend themselves. I’m a perfectionist and compulsive/obsessive. I get angry and frustrated when faced with seemingly unfixable problems. I get a little jealous of others at times when I see what I could have been but wasn’t. I often feel like I’m taken for granted and it makes me feel like little more than a piece of useful meat. If I feel rushed and overwhelmed I get really pissy and take it out on the nearest victim at hand. And on top of all that I have a touch of ego which is totally unfounded.

I usually keep this stuff bottled in pretty well, but when the dam breaks all hell breaks loose and I can go on the warpath for days.  

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

Something to do with Sport and politics.I do think about revenage. When #i thinking bad memory of the past I think of what of I should of done. I fantasy with my wafius (nerves to mention details)

Edited by BritishBrony2012