Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your most expensive dream?

RainbowMau

(edited)

A private military company already with a full arsenal of everything tanks jets helicopters! Oh the things i'll do with my PMC company!  :squee:  But we're a pony PMC 

Edited by Desert guardian

100,000m = Giant mansion decorated like nintendo and sega

alot of bits = electric game barrack switcher

a few thousand = every game in existence + game console

I have a similar dream. I'm not sure if I would try to collect every game and system in existence, but on the house front, I would have a room for every brand of system I own, and an import gaming room, which could double up as the room I consume all forms of Japanese media in, along with my UK import games. For Japanese imports, I'll have my dictionaries on a book shelf in a corner, by a comfy armchair and a Tiffany lamp. My other gaming rooms will obviously be themed after the brand, so not much to say there, except that those rooms will be used exclusively for games on their respective systems that are available in NA. All my game rooms will have some kind of table or desk with a computer of sorts on it(even just a laptop or tablet), for looking up faqs. I guess that means I would have to own more than one of each system. Oh well, in this dream I'm super rich, so it's ok.

Come to think of it, now that I'm a Brony, I should add in a secret Brony room. I could go for a classic revolving bookshelf, or a secret elevator. The possibilities are endless. Which room I should put it in, is another thing to consider. Maybe I can enter it from my tv/movie/Internet vids room(yeah, I'll need one of those). Come to think of it, maybe my Internet vid room can be separate altogether, but I don't think that room would need to be very big. I might possibly have a room for retro gaming, but I'm also fine with, say, having my ps2 on the same room as my ps3 and ps4.

Hmm. How about developing something that turns me into a vampire and makes me immortal too, and then have two custom made handguns and a nice sword.

Leaning to fly will cost a lot, as well as visiting every place I've wanted to visit, ermm...

A wife xD, Lolololololololllololololol

Jk.

• Brohoof 1

A wingsuit that actually allows for flight. A jetpack is small potatoes. The sooner I can spread my wings for real, the sooner I can die happy. I mean after all the forgivins. That's important to. But that's free.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Mine is just having some simple screw you money, which basically means enough money to where I never have to work another day ever again unless I want to and being able to tell the boss to take the job and shove it if I don't like it. It sounds a tad greedy, materialistic and lazy I know but this thread did ask what my most expensive dream is and I think this is it. I like nice things and everything but the main appeal for me would be the independence, it would be the fact that I don't have to answer to anyone. I don't necessarily have to be rich to be able to have some degreee of independence but it is hard to get more independant than being able to choose your own path in life without having to worry about paying the bills or in my case and I am sure some others just how much longer I can physically handle my job which has given me over 5 knee injuries and how I will be able to find another.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I want enough money to fund Quantam Physics enough so that I can travel to other dimensions and find out for myself if God truly does exist. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by LinkSonic