Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

More Info On Rainbow Rocks!

RainbowDangerDashie

I have some news about Rainbow Rocks! :D

According to this website (http://www.grandcinema.com/movie.php?id=1051), we now know the plot of Rainbow Rocks. 

"Canterlot High is hosting a musical showcase and Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Fluttershy are going to be performing with their new band, The Sonic Rainbooms. But when a new girl group, The Dazzlings, arrives at CHS, they convince everyone to turn the friendly showcase into a Battle of the Bands.

As tensions mount between the competing musical acts, a reformed Sunset Shimmer realizes that the Dazzlings may not be ordinary girls and are after something far more sinister than just being named Best Band at Canterlot High. The Rainbooms call on Princess Twilight to return to their world to help them perform a musical counter-spell so that they can win a battle that now determines the fate of the entire school."

So apparently, the humans now enter Equestria. Or maybe just Rainbow Dash :D 

What I'm getting from this is that the Dazzlings might just be ponies from Equestria. Best part about this is that it won't be an exclusive theater release!!

Will you be seeing it on September 27th? I sure will be :D

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

According to the wikia, the Dazzlings are based off of Sirens. But they could just be siren.. ponies? I might just beg my parents to get me to come with my friend and her mom or something and go see rainbow rocks...

Edited by xXRandomRainbowzXx

But they could just be siren.. ponies

siren Ponies. :D Where their are siren ponies their are merponies. SPOILERS

Hope fully with the new map in the animetic we will see more Pony races... AND magic sparkels sounds. :okiedokielokie: :mellow: