Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poniverse, Social Networks, and You

Batbrony

(edited)

These days, I'm sure that we're all on some sort of social network site.  Whether it’s the microblogging site Twitter, the social networking juggernaut Facebook, or online communities for artists and their work such as deviantART or Tumblr, we all have some sort of account on these type of sites. But did you know that using these sites is the perfect way to connect with Poniverse as well?

See, Poniverse and its sites (such as MLP Forums)  also have accounts on these sites. So why not go ahead and join, like, or follow? You would be supporting Poniverse, and you’d get updates on these sites. It’s a win-win situation!

But we don’t want you to just join, like, or follow Poniverse on these sites; instead, we’d like to offer you all the opportunity to make your own contributions to our community as well.  Wherever you follow Poniverse online, be it Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc., feel free to ask any questions you may have and to give whatever suggestions you can come up with for improving our communities on these sites.

A healthy, vibrant community needs everyone to pitch in, so to improve and expand ours, we need you now more than ever. So go ahead - follow Poniverse and feel free to converse with us at any or all of the following sites!

Twitter Accounts

Poniverse

MLP Forums

Pony.fm

PonyRoleplay

Pixel Wavelength

Facebook Pages

Poniverse

MLP Forums

Pony.fm

deviantART

MLP Forums

Fimfiction

Poniverse

Tumblr

Poniverse

Google+

Poniverse

Steam

Poniverse

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 18

Man, the facebook pages look deader than jessica simpsons singing career.

But I joined the DA one, and will join the FimFiction.

Sadly yes. However, if more people were to join and help us by visiting the pages and posting questions or comments. It'd make the page more active!

• Brohoof 1

Man, the facebook pages look deader than jessica simpsons singing career.

But I joined the DA one, and will join the FimFiction.

Yes, sadly 'tis true at the moment.  However, we're trying to change that, and as Destiny said, you guys yourselves can help in that department!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

I've got to say I agree with M'aiq's post. Although the DA, the Fimfiction, and two of the Twitter pages seem to be active.

I'm also already apart of the Fimfiction community, yeeeeeah. 

It's great to see this happening. It's always fun to branch out into social media more to give people a greater variety of opportunities for community interaction.

I've joined the DeviantArt and fimfiction groups. I'm also following all of the Twitter accounts.

I'll join the Poniverse group on Steam if I haven't already, whenever I get around to logging into that. I pretty much never use Steam xD

• Brohoof 2

I joined the DA one a few months back as well as Twitter.   However, not sure if anyone here has one of the consoles, yet it would be great to have an Xbox/PS Poniverse Group.  Basically, for members who don't have Steam, could join a group from either Console and promote gamenights if members wish it. 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...