Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Friendship is Derpy seeking animator

DoubleW

Yallo! Last time I was here I needed VA's, and now I need an animators(s). You may have seen one of my posts on Equestria Daily for seeking VAs, but I don't need voices I need an animator. Somepony who I can trust too. This IS a series and goes over the original MLP FiM series a bit. It will not be the same animation as the MLP FiM show though. It will be slightly different because I do not wish to receive a cease and desist order from Hasbro like poor JanAnimations. So if theres any respectful animators out there looking for a project, Friendship is Derpy is the one!

Yallo! Last time I was here I needed VA's, and now I need an animators(s). You may have seen one of my posts on Equestria Daily for seeking VAs, but I don't need voices I need an animator. Somepony who I can trust too. This IS a series and goes over the original MLP FiM series a bit. It will not be the same animation as the MLP FiM show though. It will be slightly different because I do not wish to receive a cease and desist order from Hasbro like poor JanAnimations. So if theres any respectful animators out there looking for a project, Friendship is Derpy is the one!

I know this is off topic but am I celestia still...