Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite thing to eat at two in the morning?

Phoenix Flair

Depends on what my kitchen has... here's a few possible choices:

Cold pizza (right outta the fridge)
Nature Valley Bars (any kind)

[instant] Oatmeal (yes, seriously, lol).
or ice cream...

Plus, I'm always drinking milk... So, whatever I would so choose to eat at 2 am, I would definitely be drinking milk along with it... (2% milk, ftw)  B)

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'd probably be out cold, b/c that the time I sleep.  However, If I can't sleep, most likely I would eat cereal. 

if i sleep, i get milk cravings in the middle of the night, so i raid the fridge for a BIG glass of cold milk, and sometimes a spoonful of nutella. lmao

if im just up late and need a munchy while im working, its dry cereal, popcorn, or something more filling like a banana sammich (mayo not peanut butter)mmmm~<3

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:22 AM M'aiq the Liar, on 22 Jul 2014 - 04:46 AM, said: Pancakes. People living with me will often become annoyed at my 2 am singing in the kitchen whilst making bacon and pancakes. Wow, that's pretty heavy stuff to eat at 2 PM Do you still have breakfast a couple of hours later after eating that?

lmao last week i made a hamloaf at 1am for the beau, and a friend who came over.  Beau works 3rd shift, so to get back on schedule after his days off he stays up all night. Bff was having boy troubles, so comfort food was a must xD 

Hmm. Depending I will usually eat like cereal or something, maybe some poptarts or icecream. Or well, really anything we have to snack on that I feel like eating ;p.

Most of the time it's usually just like ice cream or something.

all most any thing is good to me at 2 am, but any bread product sounds good preztles sound so yummy now probably because my body wants carbs to make me sleepy