Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dreaming about Ponies.

I once had a pony dream. I forget if it was lucid or not, but it was awesome and sad. Apparently Rainbow Dash and I were at the same school and were best friends, and had been for years or something. The details are kind of fuzzy, but I remember being in gym with her and working out together. At the end I got a gravity gun from Half Life 2, and a portal appeared. Apparently it could only be activated by an alicorn. So I (somehow) became an alicorn and activated it. Before I went through, I promised I would come back for her.

I was so torn up about it afterwards. I promised her that I would come back, and I didn't. It makes me feel kind of guilty, like I wasn't loyal, like I failed her.  :(

• Brohoof 1

Ok, so I want to start out by saying this is not a lucid dreaming thread, so If you are looking how to precisely control your dreams than this is not the thread for you. What I wan to know is how to make yourself dream about a certain subject, MLP for example. I don't want to control the dreams, I just want to know some... tips and tricks on how to influence your brain to dream about something specific, I don't even know if this is possible but that's why I am asking. Like is there something I can do before I go to bed to make myself dream about MLP. I have watched the show three times now and constantly eat and breath  my little pony. And usually I watch the show and really "pony out" right before bed. The weird part is that I have never, once, ever, had one single dream about My little pony, and I would like to. So if you have any suggestions on how I could go about dreaming about MLP I would appreciate it.  Thanks.

there is a way which works for me. watch a episode or look at some MLP art, this should work because it will be the last thing on your mind.(i would also try to listen to music which is MLP related while you drift to sleep) reply pls if it works for you

For me, there are two ways for me to dream about something I want to dream about. The first thing is counting down from 100 and saying "I will have a dream about X tonight" after each number. That normally works for me. If that doesn't, then the next night I try obsessing myself in the morning with the dream or subject I want that night and then try to forget until I go to sleep. If one doesn't work for me, the other does.