Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Video Game Moments That Make You LOL

Shanks

Sometimes there are moments in games that are hilarious, they could be for many reasons. Maybe a glitch that does something weird, a character makes a snappy one liner or you just end up making a stupid mistake. For me quite a few moments come to mind, the first one is this glitch in Donkey Kong Country which I would love to share the video with you guys but would probably get pulled off of here where it looks like Donkey Kong is humping Rambi. One I can show you though is this one time I accidentally killed George Washington, the video isn't me doing it but I think you should get the idea.

http://youtu.be/iIkV9DmS8J8

There are alot of hilarious moments in the Assassins Creed Series like the one where he calls one of Leonardo Da Vinci's inventions a pezzo di merda (piece of shit) right to his face and where he tells the pope to go fuck himself. And of course there is this one trick where you can poison guards and throw money at them to have them kill people.

http://youtu.be/LC9L0uCoEnY

And this one zinger Ezio said to Vieri Di Pazzi

http://youtu.be/vLq7RbOSDms

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I was playing Skyrim one day, and I saw a troll fighting a dragon, and the dragon was LOSING!

I mean that troll was kicking ass, and even when the troll saw me and started chasing me, the dragon never saw me. The dragon was still attacking the troll, and the troll was like 'bitch please' and never paid the dragon any attention after that. XD

I ended up killing both, but by GOD that was hilarious. XD

Edited by PathfinderCS

I gotta say the funniest moment in my gaming experience, was when I first found the Gaben room in HL1.

maxresdefault.jpg

This isn't a lie or anything. There is actually a room within HL1 that the only texture is Gabe Newells face.

I couldn't stop laughing for hours. That smile...  :o

My friend was running me through the scarlet monastery in world of Warcraft and we came across houndmaster locksey. He was a mage, so not very bulky. We started losing and we ran out of the dungeon.

When we reentered the dungeon, locksey started spamming "release the hounds" over and over for six pages of chat spam with audio and everything. He says that when you engage him in combat so he should only say that once. We had many laughs about that incident the following week at school.

Star Wars The Old Republic is a game that has plenty of these LOL moments for me. The first is in the bounty hunter story where this jedi master unsuccessfully tries to use a jedi mind trick on the bountry hunter character.

This scene from the bounty hunter story where you get to punch an Alderannian noble right in the face.

A Smuggler story scene where you insult Drooga The Hutt

And a scene in the Sith Warrior story where you can threaten to resort to cannibalism to scare these guys into not attacking you.

Well, they're not "cutscene" moments in a game but when it comes to online player, specifically Halo..............there are tons of funny moments, especially Holo-Humps, XD

• 4 months later...