Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Anyone else who quotes TeamFourStar?

ShadowPirateX

For those who don't know who TeamFourStar is, they are a group of people who make abridged versions (basically comedic twists of already existing media) of different animes, such as Dragon Ball Z, Hellsing Ultimate and Attack on Titan. They also have several videos of them playing different games, sometimes impersonating their characters giving the impression that those characters are the ones playing.

You can check them out here; http://teamfourstar.com

As for those of you who are fellow fans, do you quote their characters and for what purpose/situation? (Mentioning who says it is optional)

As for me;

• "Mineminemineminemine!"- I usually say it when I rush towards something I want. Spoken by Vegeta.
  • "Everything dies!"- After killing a lot of video game enemies. Again, Vegeta.
  • "That's it! Killing you both!"- Usually said right before a double-kill. Vegeta.
  • "Boom. Headshot!"- Altough it doesn't originate from TeamFourStar, I still like impersonating Alucard when I say.
  • "Oh no! Everyone's dead!"- Often said when I find out my whole team is dead. Spoken by Krillin.
  • "Naaaail! (Insert order)!"- I jokingly say it when I want someone to do something. Spoken by Super Kami Guru.
  • "You want this (insert object)?"- Often said when someone else wants something or wants me to pass them something. Often repeated thrice before I give the desired object. Spoken by Turles
  • Everything Nappa says. After all, he is hilarious and you will quote everything he says.
  • Brohoof 2

okay...this is right up my ally...especially with DBZA Kai 2..."That's My Thing!" really making anything a 'thing' and saying it loudly in public to my husband really makes the innuendo work XD

Oh...here's something I got a few years ago...look at the buttons....there's a MUFFIN BUTTON!!!

derpy-mail-messenger-button.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Son of a gum-chewing funk monster! Why the fruit does all this funny stuff happen to me? Forget my life! It's like the whole world wants to bend me over and find me in the alps! Like I'm some sort of shlock receptacle. Well, for all I care, all these miserable failing clods can have a fancy barbecue, WITH A GODDAMN PIG!

(edited)

Derpy could really use a muffin button  :muffins:

"Quack!" - Krillan

"I wanna be a super saiyan! :( I wanna be a super saiyan!  :( " - Vegeta

"Vegeeeta. Vegeeeeeeeta. I'm haunting you." - Nappa

Edited by Frosty Nerd

• 4 weeks later...