Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Anyone Need Some Saxophone Music?

Primarch Fulgrim

Hello, . As your topic is designed for offering to make music for others as opposed to just sharing a musical piece you composed, I have moved it from Non-Pony Artwork to Requests Guild. The former is reserved for sharing non-MLP related artwork of any form, while the latter is for requesting or offering the creation of free art.

Therefore, you may not charge money for this music. If you wish to charge money for art here, that's fine, but you must only do so through the official Commissions section which requires prior approval from thereisnospoon303. This rule is strictly enforced to ensure the safety and financial security of all members, as all commission shops must go through an administrative review and approval process.

Hey, I have a tenor sax sitting around, and I want to know if anyone needed some stuff played or written. I might charge, but it depends on what I have to do to get you your music.

This isn't a request but I like sax music, I am intrested to see what happens :3

*lurks*

You ever try your hand at the Frackenpohl Sonata? I know it's normally accompanied by a piano ... but the sax piece is amazing. :D

It saddens me that nobody like good old fashioned saxxy music. :(

if you can do this id forever be happy!! always wanted to hear this song full sax

and id love to see a different spin on Epic Sax guy :P

Edited by DJ Aeron Q.