Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, everypony last week I had to get a replaced 3-d crystal puzzle series replaced it was one of my favorites the diamond had 41 pieces anyway which one of the 3-d crystal puzzle was the hardest for you guys ?  Also got a crystal puzzle of hello kitty it's 43 pieces skill level 2 diamond 3-d puzzle skill level 1 enjoy !

I finished the castle, then I got 25% finished the horse and never got back to finishing it...

So how long did it take to complete the castle ?  I also heard on youtube people said the Saturn one is hard probably because the rings that go in the middle of Saturn ! Good luck on the horse puzzle !

(edited)

Hello, everypony today Hello Kitty 3d puzzle of 43 pieces finished today took almost maybe 2 hours to work on last week  very hard and challenging first you have small pieces then later large pieces it was quite the puzzle she's skill level 2 while the diamond skill level 1 other ones like the castle and t-rex skill level 3 good luck !

Edited by rainbowdashbrony1

So how long did it take to complete the castle ?  I also heard on youtube people said the Saturn one is hard probably because the rings that go in the middle of Saturn ! Good luck on the horse puzzle !

The castle took about 45 minutes. I find the hardest part is trying to fit the correct parts together since a lot of them tend to not want to fit without having to file down the extra plastic on them.

Awesome last night I saw more challenging 3d crystal puzzle series on Ebay but only in japan and china you can buy them yet or bid on ! One was poke'mon Pikachu others were different Disney puzzles like Stitch and chip and dale plus Astroboy 40 pieces later !