Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Mask Of Immortality (Princess Celestia)

Dawnbreaker

(This didn't turn out well, but i'll still post...)

LItBf9R.jpg?1

Her Immortality hides the scars, pain, and trials inflicted on her from her long rough life as the ruler of equestria.

I don't know if that makes any sense, i'll fix it when my mind is more clear.

• Brohoof 4

its strange. her 'other half' actually looks more like stone/petrified than the 'scars and wounds' you were aiming for. Which while not your intention still reflects Celestia pretty well. Given her agelessness, its probably a worry for her that she may develop a heart of stone should her compassion ever be fully eroded by the passage of time.

• Brohoof 2

its strange. her 'other half' actually looks more like stone/petrified than the 'scars and wounds' you were aiming for. Which while not your intention still reflects Celestia pretty well. Given her agelessness, its probably a worry for her that she may develop a heart of stone should her compassion ever be fully eroded by the passage of time.

Wow, you are a genius! I like that description much better! 

This is AMAZING! You can see her bones! Omg O_O

Thank you very very much and i'm happy you like to see her bones! (haha just kidding!)

• Brohoof 2

I'll be nice if an episode ever covers Celestia's apparent immortality. One question i've seen no-one ask is when Celestia and Luna gave up thier powers to Twilight. Were they mortal for that moment of time? The fact that the power is transferable also begs the question of the sisters, while being born alicorns, may not have been born immortal, but rather inherited it from a previous princess or other immortal being.

• Brohoof 1

Mother of God...

Mother_of_Me.png

This is outstanding,good lord...  Marvelous job. Once again,another painting id see in a rich old mans mansion hanging from the wall near the fire place.  :lol:

I don't have enough brohoofs magic to give the post the proper justice it deserves..but just pretend my brohoof = 1000 brohoofs :)

• Brohoof 1

I'll be nice if an episode ever covers Celestia's apparent immortality. One question i've seen no-one ask is when Celestia and Luna gave up thier powers to Twilight. Were they mortal for that moment of time? The fact that the power is transferable also begs the question of the sisters, while being born alicorns, may not have been born immortal, but rather inherited it from a previous princess or other immortal being.

Yes, that would be nice if they covered all this!

Mother of God...

Mother_of_Me.png

This is outstanding,good lord...  Marvelous job. Once again,another painting id see in a rich old mans mansion hanging from the wall near the fire place.  :lol:

I don't have enough brohoofs magic to give the post the proper justice it deserves..but just pretend my brohoof = 1000 brohoofs :)

Why Thank you very very much! You are best pony!

Yes! old peoples will love the gore too!

woo

• Brohoof 1