Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Out of all the things that could happen... THIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE THING!

Echo Narcissa

No!!! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!!!! NOOOO!!! It can't be! I can't happen they just can't do it it would be so horrible! It can't be true! I've heard from DeviantART http://cuddlepug.deviantart.com/journal/poll/4593948/ that they might replace Fluttershy in season five! He must be lying or it must be wrong! They can't do it because MLP:FiM will lose too many fans they just can't do it plus, they will lose too much money and they can't let that happen, they just can't!  she is one of the main characters! Could this possibly be real?! It can't be!!! There isn't any proof!

I hope it isn't true!!! :(  :o

• Brohoof 1

I think it's just a rumor or click bait. They can't replace a main character like Fluttershy for no reason. For example, In Family Guy, Brian was briefly replaced by another dog and then came back a few episodes later. In the Pokémon anime, Ash keeps getting new friends every generation because they only want to travel through one region. Unless it's a show that has live action characters they can't replace them. In Blue's Clues for example, Steve left to follow a music career. But because the entire show is animated they can't really do that. The closest thing that could happen is changing the voice actors.

• Brohoof 3

Really believed that they would replace one of the Elements? Would they destroy her throne too?

If they didn't replaced Spike up until this moment then its obvious that Fluttershy will stay. Anyway they already released a trailer from season 5 and all of them are present

• Brohoof 1

I think it's just a rumor or click bait. They can't replace a main character like Fluttershy for no reason. For example, In Family Guy, Brian was briefly replaced by another dog and then came back a few episodes later. In the Pokémon anime, Ash keeps getting new friends every generation because they only want to travel through one region. Unless it's a show that has live action characters they can't replace them. In Blue's Clues for example, Steve left to follow a music career. But because the entire show is animated they can't really do that. The closest thing that could happen is changing the voice actors.

So... so what your saying is... she's safe? Fluttershy is safe and won't be replaced?

Really believed that they would replace one of the Elements? Would they destroy her throne too?

If they didn't replaced Spike up until this moment then its obvious that Fluttershy will stay. Anyway they already released a trailer from season 5 and all of them are present

What does Spike have to do with Fluttershy though?

Yes I'm very sure Fluttershy won't be replaced.

Oh, good... I hope you're right or better.. you are right.  :wub:

Why would she not be in it? She's a very popular character and the backlash would be catastrophic. Since her VA has not left the show (and voices Pinkie Pie), I don't see how anyone would even consider this to possibly be in the realm of legitimacy.

• Brohoof 2

If they replaced fluttershy, it most likely would have mean that the voice actress is leaving or something. That would mean both fluttershy and pinkie pie would be replaced which would destroy the fandom. She is safe.

I have no idea how you can fall for this obvious hoax. This would never happen. Fluttershy is the most popular character. Axing her would be commercial suicide.

While I agree with you, those be fighting words for many people. 

(edited)

What. 

Sure and while there at it,lets just get rid of the rest of the mane 6..In-fact; lets just get replace he entire cast with rocks!! YES; its perfect plan i say! Bronies Don't want to see Fluttershy or any other mane 6 -- they want to see rocks,they want a show about Tom!!!.... :maud:

A-and then,Tom can become a Alicorn halfway through s5!!! This is commercial gold!!! Totally not commercial suicide; i promise! 68.gif

post-27460-0-50553600-1406487146.jpg

Sorry Tom,much like your alicorn ascension,Fluttershy leaving is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

mlfw2633-Pinkie_face.png

post-27460-0-35807400-1406487169_thumb.png

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

If they replaced fluttershy, it most likely would have mean that the voice actress is leaving or something. That would mean both fluttershy and pinkie pie would be replaced which would destroy the fandom. She is safe.

While I agree with you, those be fighting words for many people. 

The Mane 6 is such a strong ensemble, that they're like a tripod. Getting rid of any main character would be suicide.

While removing any main character would be nonsensical, polls have proven Fluttershy's popularity, which shows that removing her would probably turn out worse than others, in terms of business and numbers. I say this even as a Rainbow Dash fan whose least favorite is Fluttershy.

Andrea Libman leaving would really have no effect, they could simply recast the role. There are countless records of stand-ins and mid-run replacement VAs. In fact, Andrea Libman was, in at least one episode, replaced by Pinkie Pie's singing VA Shannon Chan-Kent for a speaking role due to a vocal injury.

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 2

I'm pretty sure the person that posted that is just trolling, Fluttershy is far too popular of a character both among the intended demographic and the older fanbase for Hasbro to throw away such a good merchandising investment.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The Mane 6 is such a strong ensemble, that they're like a tripod. Getting rid of any main character would be suicide.

While removing any main character would be nonsensical, polls have proven Fluttershy's popularity, which shows that removing her would probably turn out worse than others, in terms of business and numbers. I say this even as a Rainbow Dash fan whose least favorite is Fluttershy.

Andrea Libman leaving would really have no effect, they could simply recast the role. There are countless records of stand-ins and mid-run replacement VAs. In fact, Andrea Libman was, in at least one episode, replaced by Pinkie Pie's singing VA Shannon Chan-Kent for a speaking role due to a vocal injury.

Well, I guess when I think about, it does sound pretty dumb for them to just go and replace Fluttershy like that... though.. I still hope it doesn't happen never, and if this guy is really is some kind of troll then, he is a bastard and yes, that would be a major back stab on them, they'll lose money and a whole lot of fans which is not a good move on their part. Hopefully, they haven't lost the voice actor and things will be fine.

I'm pretty sure the person that posted that is just trolling, Fluttershy is far too popular of a character both among the intended demographic and the older fanbase for Hasbro to throw away such a good merchandising investment.

Yeah, and now that I'm reading all your comments and thinking about it carefully, I think this guy just felt like being a trolling dick.

Edited by Echo Narcissa