Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Out of all the things that could happen... THIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE THING!

Echo Narcissa

What. 

Sure and while there at it,lets just get rid of the rest of the mane 6..In-fact; lets just get replace he entire cast with rocks!! YES; its perfect plan i say! Bronies Don't want to see Fluttershy or any other mane 6 -- they want to see rocks,they want a show about Tom!!!.... :maud:

A-and then,Tom can become a Alicorn halfway through s5!!! This is commercial gold!!! Totally not commercial suicide; i promise! img-2898802-1-68.gif

attachicon.gifmedium.jpg

Sorry Tom,much like your alicorn ascension,Fluttershy leaving is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

img-2898802-2-mlfw2633-Pinkie_face.png

My Tom sense went off! What is that force of evil up to now? Oh!

Guys ... none of the mane 6 are going anywhere. The only change I would ever expect is for Sunset Shimmer to somehow find her way back to Equestria and become a new core member since Hasbro is in love with that character.

Flutters is fine.

Damn you Tom.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

It seems like that was more of a poll of 'What would you do if she was replaced?'.

Honestly, if they were going to kill off a main character, I'm pretty sure there would have been something hinting at a 'shocking twist' in the teaser for Season 5.  But nothing like that was there, so I doubt anything like that is going to happen.  This is especially true when you consider they just set up a new status quo with the Rainbow Powers, and Twilight finally, FINALLY officially taking her place as a full fledged Princess (sure, she became a Princess a Season ago, but now it looks like she's actually going to do things that a Princess would do).  They have enough going on.  They don't need to kill off a character.

Edited by SBaby

It seems like that was more of a poll of 'What would you do if she was replaced?'.

Honestly, if they were going to kill off a main character, I'm pretty sure there would have been something hinting at a 'shocking twist' in the teaser for Season 5.  But nothing like that was there, so I doubt anything like that is going to happen.  This is especially true when you consider they just set up a new status quo with the Rainbow Powers, and Twilight finally, FINALLY officially taking her place as a full fledged Princess.  They have enough going on.  They don't need to kill off a character.

I see your point, my little brony. (Heh, see what I did there) I don't suppose they will make anymore wrong even though Twilight becoming an alicorn princess is a pretty good idea, they wouldn't make anymore bad moves.

(edited)

I guess if Fluttershy is leaving, we would have to change the title series to 'Game of Ponies' and start taking bets on who gets offed off in the next episode.

(I have never watched that series but I couldn't resist the joke, sorry.)  Fluttershy is not leaving, don't worry about it.

Off-topic:

Not... really so much familiar with a lot of these slangs or terms people use.. :blush:

Wait, you don't know what trolling or baiting is?  How long have you been on the internet for? (I'm asking a serious question)

hope this helps ^_^ Trolling is a method of fishing where one or more fishing lines, baited with lures

Can't tell if being serious or being cheeky because the way you described trolling, in order for a person to understand trolling, they have know what fishing is, and if they don't know what fishing is, well this defeats the purpose of telling another person what a word means.

Anyways trolling is when a person deliberately posts something inflammatory, extraneous or makes a reply to another person that is designed to easily provoke a deliberate emotional response from others or purposely trying to cause disruption by getting others to get into useless argument. This is usually based on ill-intent of the troll poster, to cause discord and watch people fight over useless things on the internet (the Troll never had any intention to add to the discussion, just to watch others over-react or attack each other is their form of entertainment).   People who are generally sarcastic or snarky can spot these attempts right away (and or sometimes, maybe the ones who are doing it).

Baiting: is a form of trolling, where the person posts something that is meant to "bait" people and cause people to react in a negative emotional response (provoking) to the entertainment/delight of the troll poster.  It's called baiting when the post is blatantly obvious in trying to provoke emotional response from others rather than discussion.

Fishing: is when something that is eye-catching or conspicuous is posted with the deliberate attempt at trying to get as many 'views' as possible on a post, irregardless of whether or not the content of the post is true or not.   

Edited by pony.colin

I guess if Fluttershy is leaving, we would have to change the title series to 'Game of Ponies' and start taking bets on who gets offed off in the next episode.

(I have never watched that series but I couldn't resist the joke, sorry.)  Fluttershy is not leaving, don't worry about it.

Off-topic:

Wait, you don't know what trolling or baiting is?  How long have you been on the internet for? (I'm asking a serious question, no I'm not being sarcastic)

Can't tell if being serious or being cheeky because the way you described trolling, in order for a person to understand trolling, they have know what fishing is, and if they don't know what fishing is, well this defeats the purpose of telling another person what a word means.

Anyways trolling is when a person deliberately posts something inflammatory, extraneous or makes a reply to another person that is designed to easily provoke a deliberate emotional response from others or purposely trying to cause disruption by getting others to get into useless argument. This is usually based on ill-intent of the troll poster, to cause discord and watch people fight over useless things on the internet (the Troll never had any intention to add to the discussion, just to watch others over-react or attack each other is their form of entertainment).   People who are generally sarcastic or snarky can spot these attempts right away (and or sometimes, maybe the ones who are doing it).

Baiting: is a form of trolling, where the person posts something that is meant to "bait" people and cause people to react in a negative emotional response (provoking) to the entertainment/delight of the troll poster.  It's called baiting when the post is blatantly obvious in trying to provoke emotional response from others rather than discussion.

Fishing: is when something that is eye-catching or conspicuous is posted with the deliberate attempt at trying to get as many 'views' as possible on a post, irregardless of whether or not the content of the post is true or not.   

I know very well what trolling mean I just didn't understand how she said it.

• 2 months later...

That was quite possibly the most elegant trolling I have ever seen.

It was just a single open-ended sentence allowing the imaginations of those being trolled to run wild and come up with their own horrifying scenarios.

It brought a tear to my eye.

• Brohoof 1

Something about that Cuddlepug guy has never sat right with me. Not sure what it is about him that annoys me, but it's certainly there, whatever it is. He's serious and acts approachable when it comes to his advice columns, seems rather picky and overly-critical with his episode reviews, and then is just as weird an enigma as his profile page, the rest of the time. That poll is no different, on that last note x) He's not being serious, at all. Have you seen some of his other polls? Scroll down to the bottom left of his profile, bro.

But, just to humor you, as everyone else has said, Fluttershy isn't leaving the show for no good reason, and from how much of a centerpiece to the entire show she is (the Mane Six were the foci of Lauren's Show Bibble that started this entire show's concept), her leaving is just unfathomable. The absolute worst thing that would happen as others have also said, would be Andrea Libman, her voice actor, being somehow unable to do the voice for her anymore (also highly unlikely, but you never know), in which case, they'd get someone who'd be able to do Fluttershy and Pinkie as close as to what Andrea was able to do as possible. It would suck verily, but so goes life.

• Brohoof 1

What. 

Sure and while there at it,lets just get rid of the rest of the mane 6..In-fact; lets just get replace he entire cast with rocks!! YES; its perfect plan i say! Bronies Don't want to see Fluttershy or any other mane 6 -- they want to see rocks,they want a show about Tom!!!.... :maud:

A-and then,Tom can become a Alicorn halfway through s5!!! This is commercial gold!!! Totally not commercial suicide; i promise! img-2898802-1-68.gif

attachicon.gifmedium.jpg

Sorry Tom,much like your alicorn ascension,Fluttershy leaving is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

img-2898802-2-mlfw2633-Pinkie_face.png

[Dat brilliance]

I agree, that was definitely a hoax.

But just so you can rest assured, I don't think it's ever possible for Fluttershy to no longer be a part of the show's storyline for these reasons:

Equestria's main defense is counting on the mane six being complete and in the same place, able to use the magic of friendship as quickly as possible.

She's too huge a part of the show. If she were to be "axed", so to speak, a major episode mine of ideas would be lost.

The writers most likely would never go the route of having one of the most beloved characters of a children's cartoon die in any way.

Plus, even if the mane six weren't the "defense system" anymore, they wouldn't abandon one of their closest friends just like that.

So really, there isn't any reason for Flutters to leave the show. And she definitely won't be going anywhere any time soon!  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

There is absolutely no reason that Fluttershy would be written out of Season 5. Literally anyone with a Deviantart account could say something like this, and if enough people saw it, there would be people believing it.

I know this thread has been open for a few months, but let me just say something about this.

Does this person work on the show? No.

Also, I could understand if you got this from like /mlp/. But, you got this from some random guy's poll on Deviant Art. That is not that reliable of a source. Also, this already proven wrong since Fluttershy has been seen in the season 5 animatic. Also, replacing Fluttershy would be literary suicide.

I see that this article is made by Cuddlepug. I'm familiar with this guy, he is certainly one of the more interesting anti-bronies.

Cuddlepug sometimes likes to poke others just for the heck of it. Not only that, but he looks a little too deep in the community, such as writing an essay about bronies and sexism. It surprises me even more that he's a Senior Member, and to be a Senior Member you have to do positive things within the community.

I'm rambling at this point... I guess I'm saying that it's obviously fake. Hasbro aren't that stupid, they would never replace any of the Mane 6. :P

Edited by Mienshao
  • Brohoof 1

I see that this article is made by Cuddlepug. I'm familiar with this guy, he is certainly one of the more interesting anti-bronies.

Cuddlepug sometimes likes to poke others just for the heck of it. Not only that, but he looks a little too deep in the community, such as writing an essay about bronies and sexism. It surprises me even more that he's a Senior Member, and to be a Senior Member you have to do positive things within the community.

I'm rambling at this point... I guess I'm saying that it's obviously fake. Hasbro aren't that stupid, they would never replace any of the Mane 6. :P

I wouldn't say that since he reviewed every episode of season 4, albeit with really weird rankings (how do Sweetie Beele Toils and Maud Pie only have a C?)

• Brohoof 1