Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BronyCon 2014 Meetup Plan Thread

Creamy Arty

Aww man. I wish I could go to BronyCon. :(

It sounds like so much fun and I want to meet new people (kind of ironic since I'm not much of a socializer). Too bad my dad isn't a brony and doesn't have time for conventions in general. *sigh* I guess whining about it won't get me in there anytime soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I could do a meetup if possible. I arrive on Thursday actually, although later in the day around 5:00. I am going to get my badge of course when I get to the city so I am not sure if I could even get to a meetup but I would still like to receive details so I can determine if it is possible to go.

I used to watch wrestling back in the day you should look into some of the rocks promos for inspiration or stone cold Steve Austin they will get you amped up for more of these.

I'm brand new to the community would something like this convention be a massive overload?

(edited)

I'll have to go next year, sadly.

With the two other conventions I'm going to this year (New York Comic Con and Sonic Boom 2014, both in NYC) I'm going to be flat broke.

:(

Edited by Shadowking58

I'll be at BronyCon for the whole weekend (coming in on Thursday, leaving on Monday). However, I'll attend the Orioles game that night, so if there's a meetup sometime in the afternoon, I'm for it.

I am going too. I am coming in from NJ early Friday morning. I have my girlfriend with me she is really excited and wants to do all the academic panels. I will be there till Sunday night.  :)

I'm going with Skull and Sarge!

The Sweets has just gotten word that she will be in Baltimore the following days brohoof_by_angelishi-d6wk2et.gif :

Wednesday Evening! - We're leaving Upstate South Carolina probably in the late morning rarity_happy_by_angelishi.gif . My butt shall me numb again with another nine hour drive!  rarity_shock_2_by_angelishi-d6wk2eb.gif

Thursday!- All day! Maybe go walk around Baltimore or chill out in the hotel room. singing_rarity_by_angelishi-d7agp33.gif  I'd love a relaxing day to draw. But who knows? Might mingle in the hotel lobby before I get registration.  

Friday!- Obviously. Up early and going to be one of the first in line. No repeats of last year. liar_applejack_by_angelishi-d7aglwl.gif

Saturday!- Have frigging FUN! pinkie_laugh_by_angelishi-d6wk2ek.gif  I loved last year. Currently planning where to go and what to do. 

Sunday...- The saddest day... the last one fluttershy_sad_by_angelishi.gif . All leaving this night must say goodbye to Sweets. fluttershy_happy_by_angelishi.gif  She will give Skype, Email and even phone number for textseses.  nervous_aj_by_angelishi-d7ahd5y.gif

Monday!- This Morning, Sweets leaves and gets buttnumb again derpy_by_angelishi-d7amv0j.gif  going back to the lovely South Carolina Upstate!  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'll be at BronyCon for the whole weekend (coming in on Thursday, leaving on Monday). However, I'll attend the Orioles game that night, so if there's a meetup sometime in the afternoon, I'm for it.

I'm watching the orioles game on wednesday. First baseball game I ever attended. STOP

I'm flying up today from Orlando, Florida. In fact I'm typing while sitting in front of the gate I'll take. Gate number 127. STOP

Also, where, when, how, are we all meeting up. I am dying to know. I have an upgrade levels shirt I wanna wear when I meet up with everypony. Are we meeting in the convention, outside it, or at some restaurant. Omg I can't wait to meet new ponies! :) None of my friends or girlfriend could make it tho :( STOP

[sWEETS POST]

Thursday!- All day! Maybe go walk around Baltimore or chill out in the hotel room. img-2900570-4-singing_rarity_by_angelish I'd love a relaxing day to draw. But who knows? Might mingle in the hotel lobby before I get registration. [sTOP]

OOH which hotel? I'm staying in the Marriott Renaissance across from the USS Constellation. Hope you'll be there :D

Edited by Upgrade Levels

ER MAH GERD! I can't wait to meet everypony, ahm so psyched! I'll try meeting up with sweets at the entrance. I will be wearing a green shirt that says: UPGRADE LEVELS. Everypony seems so nice here :3