Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last physical object you accidentally dropped?

Courageous Thunder Dash

My iPhone on concrete... Luckily enough, it wasn't smashed. x.x

(edited)

I was splitting wood on my land and I accidentally dropped a piece of said log on my boot.  Thankfully, I was wearing my boots, it only hurt for a little bit, no bruising or anything like that. 

Edited by Thuja
  • Brohoof 1

Well the last significant thing I can remember Is dropping a watermelon, thankfully it didn't spill all over the place, just cracked and leaked a little bit. Oh god, I saw someone at the checkout a few days ago completely ruin her iphone by dropping it, screen shattered. That's why you buy a case you dumb bitch.

Most likely something at work. I'm betting on dryer sheets. Those darn 34/40 count ones always have trouble staying up!

I dropped my lighter, which promptly popped its top & shot the flint-spring out into the grass somewhere.  

Damn it.

This is an easy one cause it just happened, I dropped my Mt. dew on the floor as I was moving my computer, and had to clean it up. I mean really my dew, not my dew dude...lol. True story!!

Last item I dropped? Sweat from playing tennis for an hour in the heat.

Most horrific item I dropped: I dropped a bag of marbles on a wood floor. They rolled under the furniture and got dusty.

Highest number of chain reactions that occured as a result of me dropping/throwing something: I really don't know, I'm always too busy standing there in shock.

:)

I dropped a container of water at work. I work at a convenience store/gas station and I was trying to move the window cleaning water off of the garbage can so I could change it out.

It's always that specific one, too. I drop it, other employees drop it and even customers drop it. That thing hates everyone. :okiedokielokie: