Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you deal with trolls?

Boxxi The Brony

Ignore them. Like, don't say anything at all. Don't even tell them that you're ignoring them. It makes you look stupid.

Also, Trolls =/= Haters. There's a huge difference. Haters are really obvious whereas trolls will try to get under your skin.

I really never had a major problem with trolls and haters.If i encounter hater ,as Rainflow Cash said, i take it lightly,respond,have a laugh,use your logic(something they wish they had).Its easy.Ignoring works but it takes a lot of time and i just cant ignore anyone :D

Edited by neznamkaksa

The best thing to do is ignore them.

I don't know if this has been used or not,but I don't care.

img-2917501-1-tumblr_mqvk1wCb5v1r8ywc4o1

In all seriousness,I try to ignore them.

I love your avatar, good sir :lol:

Attack them with indifference. Don't look for too long, negativity can spread quickly. What do I mean by this? Ignore them and move on, responding to them and getting riled up is exactly what they want. The only winning move is not to play. If you really want to respond to them, don't go into a long, angry rant. A simple 'shut up' will get your message across just fine, then move on. Don't feed the parasprites.

Edited by Guest

I don't usually deal with trolls, but I did get this one troll to shut up. He said mean things about anyone who was different. He said bronies, autistics, blacks, Jews, etc. weren't people. I started treating him like he was autistic. (Well, I treated him like my teachers treated me.) I talked childish to him, I congratulated him when he started spelling correctly. When he started using complete sentences, I also congratulated him. Needless to say, he stopped. :D 

• Brohoof 1

I like to ask them why, not in an attempt to counter-troll, but because i'm genuinely interested in why they choose to antagonize people. It usually makes their blood boil though when I don't respond in a manner they prefer, and they either leave or pick on someone else.

me i have all the time in the world i just keep responding by posting things to get to them usaly there moms a whore there dads gay the devoricing each other because of you

My personal response to trolling is to first confirm what they are trolling about, if I don't care too much I just say a monotone,"I am trying to listen to the air do you mind?" If it is relevant then I respond, "does this bother you?" if they say no then I don't respond and they can suck it up if they say yes however I respond, "then cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get over it because I don't plan to stop."

I'm quick to fight when they say something I really dislike or stupid. It's the wrong way to do it, but I can't help it. I like my voice to be heard.

When you feed them, always give them something to choke on. They say the dumbest things to get a reaction so make a witty retort to hurt their pride then you will become the one having fun lol.

Though in all seriousness, ignore and immediately report them.

I play their game, I crush their hopes, I make them cry and run to their mommy.

But in all honesty, people easily give up trolling me because of my personality. It is almost impossible to offend me, so, I can counter trolls pretty well.

Clear thing: I troll them. Trolling trolls is fun. 

This usually ends up either of two ways:

1. The Troll gets annoyed and ceases trolling.

2. We get both entangled in a struggle of trolls, which often is fun, but sometimes can go to far.